Trusted Contributor

Sonia Bitton and Effy on Evine

I love Sonia Bitton jewelry and designs. And also Effy. I can't affor any of it but I do love seeing them and dreaming, hahahahahaha. I wish QVC would bring new interesting designers in jewelry.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Sonia Bitton and Effy on Evine

@gigy
I am right there with you, friend. We were discussing Sonia's 14k diamond four row flex band ring in another thread. It is the most gorgeous thing and I have coveted it forever. Dreaming here too! Plus, it looks so comfortable.
I agree with you...I would love to see Pamela McCoy, Sonia Bitton and Effy on QVC.
My Evine channel is not HDTV, so the images are not clear, but that flex ring STILL looks so fantastic.
Trusted Contributor

@MarnieRez3  @gigy   Count me in!  Like we discussed on the other thread some of these pieces are real fine diamonds!  Effy specializes in colored gemstones - especially sapphires - and their pieces are exquisite too.  Sigh... just looking.  The top value there of the front facing diamond hoops looked nice.  A couple of sizes are sold out already.

Honored Contributor

@MarnieRez3  Sonia offered that ring at $899 last year (Today's Value). I ordered it on special financing on my new Evine card and something went wonky. Long story short, the order didn't go through and they wouldn't honor the price so I lost out. 

Every time I look at it and see the price now, I just cry. : (   It's a gorgeous ring!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@nova Yes, those front facing diamond hoops looked really pretty. The Effy sapphire and diamond ring looked amazing too...it sold out. I agree...just window shopping...prices are very high. I have seen Effy in person at Macy's and it is truly fine jewelry.

@Sahmlam Oh noooo!! I'm so sorry! I had NO idea Sonia offered that ring for that low price last year...and for you to miss out on it after ordering it...heartbreaking!
From one lover of that ring to another: My genuine sympathy! 😢
Valued Contributor

i love thier jewelry . ;

Honored Contributor

I have several Effy pieces from years ago.  They are stunning and I haven't seen the same quality in other brands.  I was eyeballing the aquamarine and tanzanite rose gold ring.  I'd love to have it but can't afford it right now.  

Trusted Contributor

@CalminHeart   That ring is stunning & so unique in the rose gold!  I have an Effy pink sapphire pendant in white gold I bought probably 15 years ago & the quality is top notch.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sonia's diamonds are really high quality.  She worked in Germany & Tel Aviv which cuts the world's best diamonds.  I have only one of hers.  An 18K dangle ring, which spells out love in diamonds.  Very tiny, but very cute.  This was years ago during the ShopNBC days.  Probably the best of all diamonds shown on shopping channel with the exception of Gem Shopping.   Gem Shopping has shown flawless and D color diamonds in the past.

I also watched the Beverly Hills show and Pamela McCoy.  Very nice diamonds and all 14K.  Not the silver the Chuck sticks his diamonds on. 

Respected Contributor

Have a few of Sonia’s pieces bought a few years back now. Love them!

Soooooooo much more affordable back then for sure. 

Her stones in my pieces are all excellent as are the design and workmanship!

I have not watched her on Evine or looked up her website either in quite sometime,

no need to tempt myself at all. 

-Texas Hill Country-