Valued Contributor

Re: Sonia Bitton and Effy on Evine

[ Edited ]

You can find Effy jewelry at Macy's. I have a diamond band ring, a a multi gemstone ring, a petite Sapphire dog tag pendant. All at sale prices. The diamond band ring was purchase 10 years ago at $400, that was retail at $1,200. Macy's has a section of last call jewelry. With the exception of the sapphire dog tag pendant, I got on sale for nearly $500 with taxes, retail at over $1,300. That was two years ago.

Respected Contributor

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Have a few of Sonia’s pieces bought a few years back now. Love them!

Soooooooo much more affordable back then for sure. 

Her stones in my pieces are all excellent as are the design and workmanship!

I have not watched her on Evine or looked up her website either in quite sometime,

no need to tempt myself at all. 

Sonia Bitton diamond jewelry on Evine is not the same quality as it was several years ago.

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Trusted Contributor

@GRACIE    I was just at Macy's this morning and was drooling over a few Effy pieces there.  You're right - when they have a sale you can score!

Respected Contributor

Sonia is my favorite designer! I have  3 of her diamond rings, 2 pais of earrings, 2 necklaces ( one almost never comes off ) and 1 heavy rose gold bracelet with rubies and diamonds . Also I have a lot of her silver/cz jewelry. Everything is amazing and her CS is simply the best.

Honored Contributor

@mom2four0418 wrote:

@CAMOGIRL wrote:

Have a few of Sonia’s pieces bought a few years back now. Love them!

Soooooooo much more affordable back then for sure. 

Her stones in my pieces are all excellent as are the design and workmanship!

I have not watched her on Evine or looked up her website either in quite sometime,

no need to tempt myself at all. 

Sonia Bitton diamond jewelry on Evine is not the same quality as it was several years ago.

Before it was Evine...Shop NBC, I called her office to find out what quality she was using in her diamond hoop earrings. I was told SI2 with an H/I color. OK but VS G/H was what I was looking for.

Effy uses I color diamonds in most of their jewelry and included I rating on the GIA scale. Loupe them and you will see lots of carbon and they are heavily included.

Respected Contributor

All my Sonia’s diamonds are G, GH and VS1-2