Respected Contributor

Super gorgeous  today special in 5 min starts on Evine. Very limited. Just saying.  ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Super gorgeous  today special in 5 min starts on Evine. Very limited. Just saying.  ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹

Thanks for the heads-up, @SANNA.  Sonia Bitton is one of my favorite designers.  I have several of her Galerie de Bijoux rings from the old days.

Respected Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Thanks for the heads-up, @SANNA.  Sonia Bitton is one of my favorite designers.  I have several of her Galerie de Bijoux rings from the old days.

Me too..... She is the best, her diamonds are simply the best on TV world. Every host owns her stuff.

I am so glad that I bought before for myself and my daughter. So now I am just watching, but still drooling profusely !!!!!

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Me too..... She is the best, her diamonds are simply the best on TV world. Every host owns her stuff.

I am so glad that I bought before for myself and my daughter. So now I am just watching, but still drooling profusely !!!!!

@SANNA
Do you remember the host Charla?  She wore her own Sonia Bitton pieces on the air all the time.

Trusted Contributor

Love Sonia from back in the day.  I have one pair of diamond earrings and a diamond pave ring (heavy gold on the ring).  I am glad to have gotten those pieces. I wear the pave ring most days as a wedding ring.  Wonderful quality.

Do the math.
Valued Contributor

Several years after purchasing one of my Galerie de Bijoux rings, a large citrine fell out of its setting.  She promptly repaired the ring at no cost.  A very professional company.

Respected Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@SANNA
Do you remember the host Charla?  She wore her own Sonia Bitton pieces on the air all the time.

Yes!!!!! I love and miss Charla. 

I I myself wear her things almost every day.  And when SB came up with her silver line I went crazy and bought a lot of designs that I could not afford earlier. But also I bought copies for my real things that I wear for my travels and when I go shopping for clothing( since once I lost my diamond hoop earring in Lord &Taylor) Sonia made me a new one.

Respected Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

Love Sonia from back in the day.  I have one pair of diamond earrings and a diamond pave ring (heavy gold on the ring).  I am glad to have gotten those pieces. I wear the pave ring most days as a wedding ring.  Wonderful quality.

Her pieces are all sooo heavy and just superb!!!

Respected Contributor

@GATORGIRL wrote:

Several years after purchasing one of my Galerie de Bijoux rings, a large citrine fell out of its setting.  She promptly repaired the ring at no cost.  A very professional company.

Oh yes, she has the best CS. She fixed my gold and silver pieces, changed the color of vermeil by my wish, tightened and checked and serviced pieces. All for free. She even invited me for lunch once....

Respected Contributor

Oh.. I want that pink band.....it hurts. But I have to behave... My baby is getting married and I am going to France in June.