Trusted Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Oh.. I want that pink band.....it hurts. But I have to behave... My baby is getting married and I am going to France in June.

Oh my goodness, I was thinking the exact same thing!  Except my baby is getting married in December!

Do the math.
Trusted Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Super gorgeous  today special in 5 min starts on Evine. Very limited. Just saying.  ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹

Thanks for the heads-up, @SANNA.  Sonia Bitton is one of my favorite designers.  I have several of her Galerie de Bijoux rings from the old days.

Me too..... She is the best, her diamonds are simply the best on TV world. Every host owns her stuff.

I am so glad that I bought before for myself and my daughter. So now I am just watching, but still drooling profusely !!!!!

@SANNA
Do you remember the host Charla?  She wore her own Sonia Bitton pieces on the air all the time.

Yes!!!!! I love and miss Charla. 

I I myself wear her things almost every day.  And when SB came up with her silver line I went crazy and bought a lot of designs that I could not afford earlier. But also I bought copies for my real things that I wear for my travels and when I go shopping for clothing( since once I lost my diamond hoop earring in Lord &Taylor) Sonia made me a new one.

Do I remember correctly that Charla owned the mask ring?  Probably earrings as well. I also enjoyed Charla as a host and recall she truly appreciated Sonia's jewelry and owned some herself.

Do the math.
Respected Contributor

@MarieIG wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

@GATORGIRL wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Super gorgeous  today special in 5 min starts on Evine. Very limited. Just saying.  ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹ðŸ‘¹

Thanks for the heads-up, @SANNA.  Sonia Bitton is one of my favorite designers.  I have several of her Galerie de Bijoux rings from the old days.

Me too..... She is the best, her diamonds are simply the best on TV world. Every host owns her stuff.

I am so glad that I bought before for myself and my daughter. So now I am just watching, but still drooling profusely !!!!!

@SANNA
Do you remember the host Charla?  She wore her own Sonia Bitton pieces on the air all the time.

Yes!!!!! I love and miss Charla. 

I I myself wear her things almost every day.  And when SB came up with her silver line I went crazy and bought a lot of designs that I could not afford earlier. But also I bought copies for my real things that I wear for my travels and when I go shopping for clothing( since once I lost my diamond hoop earring in Lord &Taylor) Sonia made me a new one.

Do I remember correctly that Charla owned the mask ring?  Probably earrings as well. I also enjoyed Charla as a host and recall she truly appreciated Sonia's jewelry and owned some herself.

Yep, you are right . She wore her mask ring ( which I never liked) and 10 stones 5 ctw flex ring. I think she owned them in 2 colors. I own hoops that Charla and Manuella have. 3 ctw pave 18k white gold.

Honored Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Her pieces are lovely and she seems like a lovely person.  I love her shows. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Her pieces are lovely and she seems like a lovely person.  I love her shows. 

Me too, yellow. She I'd the one who really make me genuinely happy. And yes, she is a nice person in reality, not a fake!

Trusted Contributor

The host that was with Sonia last night mentioned Sonia's son and that he was an actor.  Does anyone know who he is?  Just curious.  Her jewelry is beautiful!

Valued Contributor

@SANNA wrote:

Hi there, @SANNA!  Hope all is well.  When I realized Sonia had the TTV, I had to tune into her shows last night.  Like you, I'm glad I purchased from her collection many years ago...but it's difficult to stay on my self-imposed jewelry ban when her pieces are at event pricing.  That pink sapphire/diamond band ring almost got me...but I held strong!!

Have a wonderful weekend!! 

Respected Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Hi there, @SANNA!  Hope all is well.  When I realized Sonia had the TTV, I had to tune into her shows last night.  Like you, I'm glad I purchased from her collection many years ago...but it's difficult to stay on my self-imposed jewelry ban when her pieces are at event pricing.  That pink sapphire/diamond band ring almost got me...but I held strong!!

Yes, my dear lady! It is a torture to stay away but I made it through too. Lol

I am well, thank you,work work, work!

Hope you are well too.

Have a lovely weekend too.

Respected Contributor

I have a few pieces of hers from a few years back. Love them, love them, love them! She used to use G SI1 stones, now it is more H SI2 stones. Her pieces are lovely that I have - excellent gold weight and excellent caret weight. Compared to today's prices - I got really excellent pieces from her at excellent prices! The diamonds or gems in all of my pieces are fabulous in color and clarity - her aquamarine was gorgeous and so was her tsavorite! She does excellent work and her customer service is second to none. 

-Texas Hill Country-
Valued Contributor

Re: Sonia B lovers alert!

[ Edited ]

@SANNA wrote:

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

@SANNA wrote:

Yes, my dear lady! It is a torture to stay away but I made it through too. Lol

I am well, thank you,work work, work!

Hope you are well too.

Have a lovely weekend too.

@SANNA

@Dallas-Dame

This is to report that I, too, made it through without succumbing!