Super Contributor

Re: Something else to ""worry"" about: Who will go to Italy this year?

On 5/4/2015 Yammy25 said:

I don't know why this thread continues. It has been announced and told repeatedly that Antonella is replacing Lisa R. for the Italian jewelry live shows. Why is this continuing ???

Why the heck do you even care??? If people want to discuss it, then that's their right and it's none of your business! You're not the forum police.

Respected Contributor

On 5/4/2015 Issiestorm said:

I don't know why this thread continues. It has been announced and told repeatedly that Antonella is replacing Lisa R. for the Italian jewelry live shows. Why is this continuing ???

Why the heck do you even care??? If people want to discuss it, then that's their right and it's none of your business! You're not the forum police.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Esteemed Contributor

In her mind's eye she rules over this joint like it's lock down in a women's prison and she's the head matron.

Trusted Contributor

On 5/5/2015 Johnnyeager said:

In her mind's eye she rules over this joint like it's lock down in a women's prison and she's the head matron.

{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Super Contributor

Antonella is a good choice but I agree they should cut out those trips. They should also get rid of David Markstein.

Honored Contributor

Antonella and David Markstein are in Italy together right now at the jewelry fair. She is posting absolutely wonderful blogs on FB about Italy and her experiences at the fair so far. She said she cannot wait to show what they have found during the June shows.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh Dear. is this something I need to add to my,worry list???
Honored Contributor

On 4/26/2015 Q2girl said: The gold they offer isn't worth a trip.

Fair enough statement. It does seem silly to go all way there and sell Bronzo and a few 14K pieces that in Italy is considered almost as non gold as the Bronzo. Made in Italy, but for exportation to the US, it can't be sold as gold in Italy. Very slowly (and I do mean slowly) QVC did offer a few 18K pieces, but I doubt you will see them there. It might more economical to just stay home and show the pieces.