Super Contributor

Re: Something else to ""worry"" about: Who will go to Italy this year?

If Antonella can't go this year to Italy, I will volunteer to go in her place..........let me know so I can renew my passport........
Super Contributor

On 4/28/2015 Crisso said:
On 4/28/2015 madcity411 said:
On 4/28/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 1/31/2015 Alsee said: Probably no one. Antonella is a nice woman but I don't think she is "the one". And I agree with Circles - they don't even offer Italian 18k any longer.

Personally, I don't like the 18k .... it's too brassy and cheap looking. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Whaaaaat? Brassy and cheap looking? It has more gold content, that's why! {#emotions_dlg.blink} You must hate 21k 22k and the 24k jewelry then. THAT is the standard in Asians countries. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Just saying...... 18k is standard in many other countries. 14k, in my opinion looks kind of watered down and just pale looking.

THIS!

Huh?

Super Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Alsee said: Probably no one. Antonella is a nice woman but I don't think she is "the one". And I agree with Circles - they don't even offer Italian 18k any longer.

Personally, I don't like the 18k .... it's too brassy and cheap looking. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Whaaaaat? Brassy and cheap looking? It has more gold content, that's why! {#emotions_dlg.blink} You must hate 21k 22k and the 24k jewelry then. THAT is the standard in Asians countries. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Just saying...... 18k is standard in many other countries. 14k, in my opinion looks kind of watered down and just pale looking.

THIS!

Huh?

It means I agree with everything you wrote.

Super Contributor

THIS!

Huh?

It means I agree with everything you wrote.

Thank you, sorry I misunderstood!

Honored Contributor

I flipped over to QVC last night and Jane Treacy was hosting.

She made some comment about she and the model Deanna going to Italy together and how they will have a great time.

I'm assuming she talked about something earlier in the show that caused her to make this comment but I wondered if she was joking or if anyone knew anything about this? Not that it matters, just being a nosey rosie. LOL

Frequent Contributor

Who cares? If they are smart it will NOT be AN...OMG she will drive them crazy.

Honored Contributor

I wonder why they can't do a few joint venture shows with QVC Italia, and let us purchase some of the items they sell to their Italian customers? Probably tax and customs challenges, though............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Antonella and David Markstein will be in Italy at the Vincenza Fair next week.

[I apologize if that was mentioned already, I admit to not reading the most recent posts.] Smile

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I agree about the "no gold, no Italy" sentiment. QVC used to turn up their nose at 10K gold. Now they have slid right down past it into bronze. If they go to the expense of the trip, they ought to shave their markup and offer a few gold pieces. Do they even offer Italian silver anymore?

Super Contributor

I wish they would stop sending people on these enormously expensive trips and go back to offering Italian gold and silver like they used to.