Respected Contributor

Re: Something else to ""worry"" about: Who will go to Italy this year?

I thought that was already decided and announced - Antonella. It was communicated around the same time Shawn was announced as the Pm style host. Edited to add: what Yammy25 said.
Frequent Contributor

Did someone say Rick is going?

Esteemed Contributor

My next door neighbor gets the Q-Insider and it does not show any shows listed in the May program where there are any remote shows in Italy, like they have done in the past. Unless it is scheduled for June, I do not think they are doing anymore remotes from Italy period.
Super Contributor

I don't think there is anything such as an 'over and a done deal' on Q anymore. Whatever TPTB decide will save money is going to be the deal, no matter what was announced previously. Look at some of the hosts that mysteriously disappeared (meaning = fired) prior to some sort of announcement that they would be hosting such and such a show. I doubt very much they'll have the remote Italy shows again. The cost of the entire thing is unbelievably prohibitive.

Esteemed Contributor

I don't think they will have them again either, Issiestorm.
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

For the first time in 21 years I am NOT GOING to Europe. My yearly trips to France have come to a halt. The threat of terrorism, the anti-western and anti-Semitism politics that pervade Europe are keeping my trips restricted to North America. In four weeks I shall be getting my francophile fix in Québec. I just cannot bring myself to go to a place where hatred of certain groups is tacitly accepted, where cultural relativism makes it OK to subjugate women and hate other people. I cannot visit such a place.
Honored Contributor

On 1/31/2015 Alsee said: Probably no one. Antonella is a nice woman but I don't think she is "the one". And I agree with Circles - they don't even offer Italian 18k any longer.

Personally, I don't like the 18k .... it's too brassy and cheap looking. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

On 4/26/2015 MalteseMomma said:

Antonella deserves to go

Why???

I can't bear watching her. Too loud and always laughing.

Super Contributor

On 4/28/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:
On 1/31/2015 Alsee said: Probably no one. Antonella is a nice woman but I don't think she is "the one". And I agree with Circles - they don't even offer Italian 18k any longer.

Personally, I don't like the 18k .... it's too brassy and cheap looking. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Whaaaaat? Brassy and cheap looking? It has more gold content, that's why! {#emotions_dlg.blink} You must hate 21k 22k and the 24k jewelry then. THAT is the standard in Asians countries. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Just saying...... 18k is standard in many other countries. 14k, in my opinion looks kind of watered down and just pale looking.

Super Contributor

On 4/28/2015 madcity411 said:
On 4/28/2015 Tinkrbl44 said:

Whaaaaat? Brassy and cheap looking? It has more gold content, that's why! {#emotions_dlg.blink} You must hate 21k 22k and the 24k jewelry then. THAT is the standard in Asians countries. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes} Just saying...... 18k is standard in many other countries. 14k, in my opinion looks kind of watered down and just pale looking.

THIS!