Trusted Contributor

Re: Someone's channeling Lisa Robertson!

Mary??

Super Contributor

CANNOT stomach Jennifer Coffey!!! Between her weird mouth contortions and overly fake laugh, I hope she remains on overnights for a very long time!!

And yes, her and David Markstein are dating. She openly posts about it on her personal FB page, but just not on her QVC FB page. They must be told to keep it private. They totally DO NOT make a match at all! It seems all contrived coming from her. Like she's trying to move up the QVC ladder very quickly and what better way than to date the long standing gold buyer. I just surely hope this is NOT a sign that she will be the next chosen one for the Vicenza remotes. I would never ever watch those shows again if it becomes a reality. It already seems she's on too much as it is and lots and lots of jewelry shows! UGH! She now ruins those shows for me that I use to love to watch.

That phony laugh of hers is what kills me every time. She's so transparent to me. Just recently (more so since LR left) I've noticed Jennifer is trying to glam her look up more. Similar Lisa hair styles and looks. This girl is on a mission and will do anything to get there. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

Respected Contributor

I have stated many times on here...I liked Jennifer in her beginning, BUT she has changed alot. Some nights I can take her & some not so much. She now comes across as very phony. I admit she is very informative, but is sliding into "annoying host" mode. Sometime she seems to try TOO hard, that's when she becomes fake to me.

Honored Contributor

Oh geez.

I predicted this would happen when Lisa left. People are going to imagine everyone is trying to be Lisa as if she was the be all end all.

I guess no one else is allowed to wear a gown?

Q has people who do the hosts' hair and make-up so blame it on them if you think the hairstyle is a repeat.

Occasional Contributor

Whenever I have seen Jennifer I think she does a great job.

Respected Contributor

Who's Lisa Robertson?

Honored Contributor

Who cares and whose business is it if Jennifer is dating David Markstein? They are both consenting adults. I don't get why this is an issue. Please enlighten.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~