Esteemed Contributor

Re: Someone's channeling Lisa Robertson!

I had to do a double take. I also see the similarities.
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Channel her?? Like Lisa (trying) to channel Angelina Jolie for years? LOL. Please.

Super Contributor

Why would a host wa to look like another host? Channeling, are you serious? Jennifer is pretty enough on her own.
Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer does not resemble LR or remind me of her. She is her own person, attractive in her own right, and an excellent host. The Q needs to utilize her more.

Honored Contributor

The only thing I find distracting to her (J.) natural beauty is heavy-looking, thick eyelashes. I'm thinking less thick eyelashes will bring out her natural beauty better. JMO

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Super Contributor

Jennifer owned a clothing store in TX. She should know something about dressing for different occasions. I've seen her in many outfits on the Q, she always looks nice. She never reminded me of LR or anyone else.

Super Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Buck-i-Nana said:

It's New Years Eve and all the hosts are dressing up. Even Carolyn and Mary will be dressed up for the In the Kitchen show. So, since Rick is all dressed up now, is he channeling Lisa too?

{#emotions_dlg.laugh} Good one, Buck-i Nana. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Many of the hosts looked nice and it was a positive change from some of their usual attire...Personally I think we need to see more of it, especially when it's appropriate to "add to" (and not distract from) the Show/items they will be presenting.

Esteemed Contributor

The New Years Eve dress up was fun and nice to see. How can anyone complain about that? The only channeling was in the eye of the beholder.

Super Contributor

On 1/1/2015 Johnnyeager said:

The New Years Eve dress up was fun and nice to see. How can anyone complain about that? The only channeling was in the eye of the beholder.

I agree with you...Jennifer looked gorgeous !!! I rarely see her and have only watched a glimpse of her, since she's on during the early mornings, but I thought her presentation was very classy. Smile She blows away the Hosts who "graduated in her class' on the Q -- and, I want to see MORE of JC during the daytime/evening programming. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} With her background, and her ability to explain products with enthusiasm, I think that she should be tried out for the PM Style on Mondays show !

Esteemed Contributor

love Jennifer. polished and professional. she doesn't giggle, talk about her personal life, talk "valley girl"talk. a real asset to QVC and certainly head and shoulders above other hosts with the same amount of tenure.