Honored Contributor

Re: Someone's channeling Lisa Robertson!

I thought Jennifer looked beautiful hosting the jewelry show today and I watched the whole show. I'm not a JC fan.

Respected Contributor

Luv Jennifer. She is professional, knowledgable and always dresses beautifully.
Respected Contributor

It's New Years Eve and all the hosts are dressing up. Even Carolyn and Mary will be dressed up for the In the Kitchen show. So, since Rick is all dressed up now, is he channeling Lisa too?

Valued Contributor

I am hoping Pat will do the evening show. She used to do all the 18k gold shows years ago. But guessing it will be Rick or Antonella.

Super Contributor

On 12/31/2014 milly said:

I am hoping Pat will do the evening show. She used to do all the 18k gold shows years ago. But guessing it will be Rick or Antonella.

Lord NO Antonella. Jennifer would be great. Rick is always great for jewelry.
Trusted Contributor

I think Jennifer is very pretty, but I think the make-up and hair people may be responsible for the same look as Lisa. I really like her, but she does do a lot of hand gestures and funny faces sometimes. I do like her, just stating my opinion.

Trusted Contributor

I thought Jennifer did a nice job ~ I really am not too familiar with her. Rick is calm and enjoyable to watch tonight.

I am thrilled, though, that the Tubogas necklace/bracelet are on their way out ~~ those pieces were worn/hawked to death!

Super Contributor

I agree with you. When Jen started she was much more natural, but TPTB got hold of her!! Heavy makeup, facial expressions etc etc. Why do they do it??
On 12/31/2014 lldaisy said:

I think Jennifer is very pretty, but I think the make-up and hair people may beresponsible for the same look as Lisa. I really like her, but she does do a lot of hand gestures and funny faces sometimes. I do like her, just stating my opinion.

Honored Contributor

On 12/31/2014 lovestoteach said:

I saw a little bit of the show and enjoyed her. It is always nice to see people dressed up... she looked nice.

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Contributor

She is my new favorite host. She would be great for MPS. Jennifer is witty, intelligent and very fashion conscious!