Regular Contributor

Someone's channeling Lisa Robertson!

Just surfing and passed the Q. The host is dressed, hairstyle and all, Lisa Robertson. She is also talking so fast I think I need caffeine to listen as fast..??. Happy New Year all.
Honored Contributor

Re: Someone's channeling Lisa Robertson!

A few of the hosts are fast talkers. One thing I've noticed, though is that JC doesn't make any mistakes that I've heard, so far. Also, maybe it's my imagination, but a couple of them have slowed down a tad/bit. I believe it's (sometimes) their previous newscaster experience that trained them to talk fast. Smile

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Respected Contributor

Love Jennifer! As far as I can remember, she always dressed this way; she has a great fashion sense, and also, sells jewelry very well! Happy New Year all!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

""Channeling LR""? Why? Because she has a fancy dress on? I thought the hosts all dressed up when they did Vicenza. I find Jennifer to be one of the better hosts and wish they would consider her for PMS…..especially given her fashion background. I watched the entire show and enjoyed her very much.

Honored Contributor

Lisa Lisa Lisa

Honored Contributor

I saw a little bit of the show and enjoyed her. It is always nice to see people dressed up... she looked nice.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Valued Contributor

On 12/31/2014 Krimpette said:

"Channeling LR"? Why? Because she has a fancy dress on? I thought the hosts all dressed up when they did Vicenza. I find Jennifer to be one of the better hosts and wish they would consider her for PMS…..especially given her fashion background. I watched the entire show and enjoyed her very much.

I completely agree. She would be a great host for PMS; she has become very adept at a variety of shows in a short period of time. She's particularly good at presenting jewelry and fashion items, so she'd be a good choice. Not sure if the longer-tenured hosts would be pleased, but that's for the Q to decide.
Not applicable

I think Jennifer C. would be great for PMS. She has the background and looks to be very good. She does have that Southern charm too. I really like Jayne but she and Pat are so good together in the mornings sure want them to stay there.

Since Lisa left, I have watched PMS once with Jayne. There is a message there.

Trusted Contributor

Sorry, guys. I had to turn off the television. And I know you will comment that that is my choice.

Honored Contributor

They can try to channel her all they like but I suspect the Q will be missing the real deal, if they aren't already...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...