Trusted Contributor

Re: Some of my faves - Pictures

Hi Me2Me, thank you. The jewelry is even more fabulous in person. I have been wearing the Pink Love Cuff everywhere. Got the enhancer as well.and the rose quartz earrings you got recently to complete the suite.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Pepper, I hope your leg is better now. I am enjoying wearing the sea life bracelet more as a necklace. Something about the charms and pearls is so whimsical . It also lays beautifully around the neck. You are very welcome to the pictures.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you Sheesh.
Super Contributor

On 6/28/2014 anisha said: Hi BGDC, thank you. The Amy ring is on my wishlist for now. I had to get a couple of other pieces first to complete my suites. I however got the mini pear shaped amy ring and it is a petite wonder. Goes great with all the other amy and stacks well too. I hope you can get the Amy cuff sometime. Not sure if Kaplan has named the new pink cuff yet, but I call it my " Pink Picasso " . I remember you mentioning that you have the Turq eclipse suite, I was late to that party , but the MOP eclipse more than makes up for it . I am enjoying these new pieces and I wasn't even a silver lover ! Ms Judie has converted me .

All of the Eclipse suites, just like all of the colorways of the Pink Picasso, (great name!!!), give off a different vibe somehow. I have now seen all three in full, and each is spectacular. I think that what is most mesmerizing about yours is the glow on the MOP. It draws you in. You can actually put the clip-on on a chain and wave it slowly back and forth in front of your husband and tell him, "you are getting verrrrry sleepy. whatever Anisha charges will make you verrrrrrrrrry happy." LOL!

Super Contributor

ANISHA,

I hope that you are a size 5 because this ring is wonderful with line bracelet (without cuff prolly). I love them together. Five star combo. In clearance.

Judith Ripka Sterling 7.00ct 3 Stone Amethyst & Diamonique Ring

Valued Contributor

On 6/28/2014 anisha said: Thank you Dallas Dame. I think the MOP pieces are positively sunny, happy pieces. I didn't order the ring as it seemed too large for me too. I prefer smaller scale rings . I did order the mini amy pear shape ring from the last visit and it is darling, has great color and matches all my other amy. I think that will be all for me for a while unless I am sorely tempted by something Ms Judie brings ( I am hoping not !!!). My twins ask kindly about DD auntie and send their best.

It touches my heart that your twins refer to me as "DD auntie". As always, please give them gentle hugs from me and be sure to enjoy your new fabulous pieces!

Trusted Contributor

Hi BGDC, LOL !! I am still smiling as I write this. The hypno act for my husband with the MOP enhancer was so funny. Thank you for the laugh . Also about that Amy ring. I am a size 5, I owned this ring , never wore it. Just uncomfortable for me , the side stones rubbing against my fingers , beautiful color though. I recently gave it to my niece who just got her first job ( Amy's her birthstone) and she loves it. So it's all good. Thank you for looking it up.
Trusted Contributor

Hi Dallas Dame, thanks for the hugs. I am enjoying the new jewelry. So far I have not been tempted by the new JR inventory ! I did buy a few items from clearance for gifts though. So the UPS man will still be knocking at my door. Enjoy the upcoming shows and hopefully we can chat.
Regular Contributor

Hi Anisha, saw your pics few days,ago ,have been little under the weather may have been too much birthday celebration lol!!! But wow great pics love what you did with the bracelet looks great!! Enjoy everything!!!!!

Valued Contributor

So pretty! I really like the MOP and the necklace with the starfish and pearls - I could wear that all day, every day, but the MOP is perfect for an afternoon or evening occasion. And the purple bracelets are so, so pretty, oh, heck, I guess I like them all{#emotions_dlg.laugh} - thanks for posting!