Trusted Contributor

Re: Some of my faves - Pictures

Hi newjerseygirl , thank you and you are very welcome to the pictures. My pleasure entirely.
Trusted Contributor

Hi skyblue, you are very welcome.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you GREEN BLADE.
Respected Contributor

What beautiful pictures of such lovely items, Anisha. I especially like that amy bracelet with the amy cuff- together. The sea life necklace you created looks wonderful on you, too, as does the new pink cuff.

Super Contributor

Hi anisha, yes I received the GG drop earrings and returned them. The color was too dull. I will get something else to replace them at a later date.

Super Contributor

Anisha!

Hi! You have just made me weak in the knees for all these fabulous pieces!!! I love the LOVE cuff! Not to mention the Amy's, MOP's and pearls!!!

You are very creative! I would have never thought to make that pretty Sea life bracelet into a necklace....It's great looking that way!!

Thank you for sharing your pics, and wear all of these beauties in the best of life!

Super Contributor

Anisha, oh my!!! What gorgeous pieces you received!!!! I absolutely love your idea for the sea of life bracelet made into a necklace!!!! I think you should tell Judith that on her blog. It is fun to play with our Ripka jewelry. Enjoy wearing & looking at your beautiful pieces. And thanks for sharing the pics with us.

Take care!!!

Respected Contributor

Simply stunning!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Trusted Contributor

Hi Jersey Born, thank you for your kind words. I am loving the Amy jewelry. They are becoming some of my everyday pieces.
Trusted Contributor

Hi donnaluby, sorry to hear your GG earrings were dull. I got J293706 recently and they are just beautiful. Did you get these ? I hoe you can get a replacement soon that you love.