Respected Contributor

Re: Some of my faves - Pictures

Thanks for modeling your gorgeous jewelry, and posting your photos for us to enjoy!
Frequent Contributor

ANISHA: Great pictures, all lovely pieces. Enjoy them {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Trusted Contributor

Thank you luvgems. I enjoy sharing the pictures of these Ripka treasures.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you waterbaby. I do love the Amy pieces. They are the color f Welch's grape juice !
Trusted Contributor

Thank you Dallas Dame. I think the MOP pieces are positively sunny, happy pieces. I didn't order the ring as it seemed too large for me too. I prefer smaller scale rings . I did order the mini amy pear shape ring from the last visit and it is darling, has great color and matches all my other amy. I think that will be all for me for a while unless I am sorely tempted by something Ms Judie brings ( I am hoping not !!!). My twins ask kindly about DD auntie and send their best.
Trusted Contributor

Hi silkyk, I enjoy wearing the sea life bracelet more as a necklace. It worked beautifully with the country link bracelet. Thank you.
Trusted Contributor

Thank you donnaluby. Did you get the new faceted GG drop earrings ?
Trusted Contributor

Hi BGDC, thank you. The Amy ring is on my wishlist for now. I had to get a couple of other pieces first to complete my suites. I however got the mini pear shaped amy ring and it is a petite wonder. Goes great with all the other amy and stacks well too. I hope you can get the Amy cuff sometime. Not sure if Kaplan has named the new pink cuff yet, but I call it my " Pink Picasso " . I remember you mentioning that you have the Turq eclipse suite, I was late to that party , but the MOP eclipse more than makes up for it . I am enjoying these new pieces and I wasn't even a silver lover ! Ms Judie has converted me .
Trusted Contributor

Hi DINOBABY, thank you. I read that you received your sea life bracelet as well. Enjoy it in the best of health.
Trusted Contributor

Hi smarty, thank you. I have been combining bracelets to make necklaces for a long time as I prefer 16 inch necklaces which are hard to come by. I will be happy if my pictures can tempt you enough to buy the bracelet. It is a lovely piece and the dangling pearls interspersed with the sea life charms just make it whimsical. I notice that I wear the sea life bracelet more as a necklace than as a bracelet. Love the way it lays on the neck. I love pearls too am wearing these MOP pieces with the clad interchangeable pearl necklace. It looks stunning. I hope you decide to get the MOP earrings.