Trusted Contributor

Re: Some new JR treasures - Pictures speak for themselves.....

Thank you littleone2. These are beautiful pieces. Some of Ms Judie's best.
Super Contributor

WOW! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!! Magnificent.

I am so happy for you and hope you will enjoy and wear them in the best of health.

And speaking of health, how's the family, especially the twins?

Trusted Contributor

Hi Kappy, thank you. I really love how fabulous these gemstones are and how beautiful the suite is. I am a permanent member of the BGB stadium ! My twins are better with their coughs but have just started a cold . The pre-school germ cycle seems endless and I have been very worried so much so as to warrant multiple Doctor visits. The Doctor assures me that this is quite normal and they will get thru it all. I have my fingers crossed.
Frequent Contributor

You are such a bad girl OP. (smile) I've been snowed in up here near Boston for what seems like forever. I've cleaned everything that can be cleaned, read a book, done other work, shoveled off a roof, shoveled what seems like the entire town, four times, but until your pictures, I have resisted looking at JR and and Talbots and buying myself something(s). I guess it's time to eat some chocolate and go shovel some more so I won't spend money I really shouldn't.

They're SO gorgeous. Wear them in health and happiness!

Super Contributor

Hi Anisha!

What stunning jewelry! You take such awesome pictures. I LOVE the cuff, but it's too caloric for my Ripka diet right now. Enjoy wearing this gorgeous suite!!!! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Trusted Contributor

Hi meglet, thank you . I laughed so much reading your post- picturing you shoveling snow to avoid the JR / Talbots temptations ! Eating chocolate hasn't helped me one bit though !!! Stay warm and safe.
Trusted Contributor

Hi BGDC, thank you . I so loved taking pictures of this suite. I sometimes wonder why the Q can't post lovely pictures of the jewelry ? If I with my amateur skills and camera can, they should be able to do better. They should hire me !!!
Esteemed Contributor

I love when she did her gemstones glad that she went back to that....all your pieces are gorgeous enjoy!

Frequent Contributor

ANISHA: Wowza {#emotions_dlg.tt1}{#emotions_dlg.tt1} You hit the Jackpot! Lovely pieces, beautiful collection. Enjoy them!

Honored Contributor

Where you would wear this jewelry?