Honored Contributor

Some new JAI things are up (including the Big Deal)

...  I  like the whale fluke.  Don't love the BD; the box chain is getting old.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Some new JAI things are up (including the Big Deal)

Thanks for the heads up!  I am leaving for Italy tomorrow and was wondering what I would be missing.  Love my JAI box chain bracelet (but it's staying home).

I'm going to be surrounded by Italian jewelry in Florence; and certainly don't need anything!  I may wear blinders as I walk the streetsWoman LOL

Respected Contributor

Thr Whale Tail would be better without the Mts and Sun, clean. As far as the BDand hope I am in the minority, but pieces of sentiment are not for me. I just am drawn to classic clean beautiful
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

More new up, including forget-me-not pieces and an Olive dandelion grouping.  All forgettable. The new North Star ring looks like a man's ring for a secret society or something. The Big Deal--more beating to death of a top seller in the box chain...ITA with @faeriemoon 

Waiting for the eagle cuff, which I'm hoping is another masterpiece.  The shows are always enjoyable.

Trusted Contributor

I've been waiting for extra-small and I see the one bracelet comes in that size, but if you read the measurements it's a bit confusing. 

I thought the dandelion charm/enhancer was cute until I saw the back of it.  They saying is OK, but I don't like that they put JAI right under the saying -- it almost looks as if it's part of the saying..  They could have made it smaller print and moved it down.

Respected Contributor

@Equuleus wrote:

I've been waiting for extra-small and I see the one bracelet comes in that size, but if you read the measurements it's a bit confusing. 

I thought the dandelion charm/enhancer was cute until I saw the back of it.  They saying is OK, but I don't like that they put JAI right under the saying -- it almost looks as if it's part of the saying..  They could have made it smaller print and moved it down.

It’s kind of funny.  Buyers are Jai’s one wish i imagine!!! LOL.  That aside i still regret, and feel stupid for paying that price for the paw charm, especially since the very next set of shows they came out with a full size enhancer piece.    This is tiny, tiny and by the time you get it home it’s probably gonna cost you $85. Silly.