Respected Contributor

Re: Some hosts should do a little homework before presenting items...

On 8/5/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:
On 8/5/2014 TX-starlight said:

Kerstin has THE worst attitude as a host. I couldn't sleep tonight so I flipped over to QVC & saw/heard her tell a story I absolutely couldn't believe she shared on air. Talk about TMI, o.m.goodness!!! The item was J294363, she went into this whole story of her tatoo, including where it was located. Totally unprofessional!!!!!

I agree with all of you, she is NOT host material.

I missed this. Now you have me curious but am not surprised by her TMI. What was it Kerstin said?? Video isn't up.

Kerstin's eyes are always so shifty when she's presenting. Never really looking into the camera. As I've said before, she just comes across like she'd rather be anywhere in the world than hosting on QVC. This job does not seem suited for her to say the least!

She does not know how to present jewelry! Doesn't know much about it. Only thing Kerstin seems interested in on Q, is workout equipment. Then she likes to show us her figure any way she can. The ways she goes about this too is so unprofessional.

Trailblazer05...I can't remember exactly how she tied her tatoo in with the presentation. She proceeded to tell that it was written across her stomach & what it said. just TMI, in my opinion. You're right about her eyes, they are always shifty,lol... I never trust shifty eyes!! My cheatin, lyin ex had shifty eyes (haha!). My thoughts also, that she
would rather be anywhere, except QVC.

Go back to the item# & click where it says "video" at top, I just looked it is on there.

Respected Contributor

In that presentation mentioned above, she called the garnet a gardent. Oh brother.

Next to Kerstin comes Jennifer Coffey .. she looks like a cartoon character with that crooked mouth and weird eye movements. Saw her doing jewelry today and she is just as bad.

Honored Contributor

Super Contributor

She is hit and miss, last night she did very well I thought on some sterling items. I can not handle when she goes into Ahhhhh mode, and that is a very very bad habit she needs to break completely. She has potential, just needs to really listen to the suggestions from viewer, they probably all tell themselves to ignore the forums, but I think they should listen. jennifer Coffey, needs to end the "my pick of the show" thing, as well.

Super Contributor

On 8/5/2014 sparklestar said:

In that presentation mentioned above, she called the garnet a gardent. Oh brother.

Next to Kerstin comes Jennifer Coffey .. she looks like a cartoon character with that crooked mouth and weird eye movements. Saw her doing jewelry today and she is just as bad.

She needs to stop making all the faces is what I think you mean. She contorts and scrunches her face up as if she is on broadway doing a scene. Honestly, these people are like rated B actresses.

Super Contributor

YES YES YES!!! I thought I was the only one to notice Jennifer Coffey's weird mouth!! She drives me insane. She contorts those lips so much where it all comes across so phony what she's trying to say. Cannot stand to watch Jennifer and it seems like she's on nearly every night when I'm up and watching. Ugh! I simply now just try to avoid watching her shows because she annoys me so much! FAKE!! Tries way too hard to be liked. Tries way too hard to be your best girl pal.

Honored Contributor

Wow.

Respected Contributor

On 8/6/2014 TrailBlazer05 said:

YES YES YES!!! I thought I was the only one to notice Jennifer Coffey's weird mouth!! She drives me insane. She contorts those lips so much where it all comes across so phony what she's trying to say. Cannot stand to watch Jennifer and it seems like she's on nearly every night when I'm up and watching. Ugh! I simply now just try to avoid watching her shows because she annoys me so much! FAKE!! Tries way too hard to be liked. Tries way too hard to be your best girl pal.

Same here. Just can't watch her OR Kersten.

Regular Contributor

On 8/3/2014 HinduCheftistLady said:
On 8/3/2014 mustbuyless said:
On 8/3/2014 HinduCheftistLady said:

I know what you mean but on the other hand...I like it when real things happen to real hosts. If they are totally perfect blah, blah, blah, then it isn't as interesting to me anyways. Not that I want anyone to majorly screw up but.......

The other day Bob Mackie was showing an item and they were all horribly wrinkled, never seen anything like it. He commented on it and Sandra Bennet (I think that is her name) handled it really well, apologized for that happening and moved on. The really good hosts can handle the flubs quite well.

I like Sandra- I think she is a gentle soul. Just an impression. And I like your overall point. Finally, I like your name- makes me smile.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I like Sandra too. She doesn't overdo it.

Regular Contributor

what is the item number for the bracelet? I looked at the bracelet videos from Silver Style and didn't see a flub.