Esteemed Contributor

Re: So what do you think of the Gold Rush offerings?

At least 240 items are new, that is not bad. Even when I don't need anything or don't purchase, I enjoy watching jewelry.

Honored Contributor

Hey Sharke! Snow! Lucky you!

Some of the bracelets have a nice weight to them. Just not a fan of the textures/finishes. Love high polish.

That rolo linked Byzantine looks like it would be uncomfortable and awkward to wear. Like it would get gnarled up trying to get out of the car!

And then of course they have the silicone stuffing stuff, still with a hefty price, IMHO. And gold over bronzo.

I mean fill it with peanut butter for heaven's sake!

Honored Contributor

Hey Lucky, call in and do a shout out to me ! LOL You gonna buy a 1,000 bracelet ?

Honored Contributor

Sharke--I've been live on the air before. Had a flat out panic attack!{#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Long ago when you called in to order things and they ask you if you want to talk. Then they put you on hold.....

I ran downstairs to tell everyone I was going to be on the air and to turn it on.

Then I ran upstairs to be able to talk in quiet.

Then ran back downstairs to tell them all to tape it (VCR).

Back upstairs for privacy.

I was so out of breath when they said 'Go ahead'.

I was panting. I sounded like an obscene caller.{#emotions_dlg.scared}

I talked to Tova and she was so nice and I think Pat was the host.

My family told me I sounded fine, I still have the tape. LOL.

Honored Contributor

ROFL I'd be nervous for sure, but, knowing me I'd get into it after awhile. I'd talk with my country accent and they would smile and think "who in the world is this" hahahahah.

I'll be watching for the most part. Sometimes, with the sound off. LOL

Honored Contributor

I think there will be live programming on the the other channel Q whatever the name is. So we can switch over

Honored Contributor

So far, half of it is existing stock and the other half is boring and blah. I hope they are holding back the good stuff for tomorrow!

Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2015 colliegirls said:

Viewers have wanted 14k gold and it looks like they got it. Seems like a wide price range, something for everyone. Appears to be one of the better Gold Rushes in a while but I am sure there will be many complaints from some.

Anything is better than the boring poop we have seen lately!!

Amen!

Frequent Contributor

some good pieces....i like what ive seen...great assortment

Honored Contributor

On 1/21/2015 stevieb said:

I don't mind the gemstones and in fact I like them mixed in. That said, and while I haven't looked extensively, I seem to be seeing quite a few 'repeats'. Not only am I seeing old pieces that have been around for a while, but it seems there are quite a few retreads of styles that have been around the block more than a few times... but that are back and seemingly at higher price points... I'll check out the offerings more closely, but the Q's jewelry somehow don't inspire me like it used to...

I don't know about you, but I'm hoping for some sleeping beauty tuquoise set in 14k. I want to get in before it's all gone. That mine is closed, ya know? {#emotions_dlg.devil2}