Regular Contributor

Re: So what do you think of the Gold Rush offerings?

Overall, in my opinion, this California Gold Rush is a big bust. Everything is overpriced and not of the same value and workmanship that QVC used to sell. It must be really difficult for the hosts to sell something that they wouldn't put their hard earned money into (even though they say they own the item or will be purchasing it). I won't be putting my money toward any of what they are selling.....

Esteemed Contributor

I checked the choices online. Everything seems so expensive and I do not buy jewelry these days. I have what I need and that is about it.

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 LEXIE said:

Overall, in my opinion, this California Gold Rush is a big bust. Everything is overpriced and not of the same value and workmanship that QVC used to sell. It must be really difficult for the hosts to sell something that they wouldn't put their hard earned money into (even though they say they own the item or will be purchasing it). I won't be putting my money toward any of what they are selling.....

ITA & why not offer a s&h reduction or free for the event? Looked at the website for the items-nothing compelling.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Esteemed Contributor

Better than in the past many years!!!

Honored Contributor

On 1/23/2015 Sharke said:

Bought anything yet Lucky Charm? LOL

Nuttin. I didn't even tune in! (thud).

How bout you?

Esteemed Contributor

Not impressed--lots of repeats and too much emphasis on turquoise.
Honored Contributor

I haven't watched a gold show for more than a few minutes in years. I have to say most of it was new to me. I liked the turquoise, even the doublets. Only ordered one ring and I'll check on those climbers if they are still available. So congrats to the buyers for putting together a decent day with something for everyone. Its sad, but we have to stop living in the past.

Honored Contributor

On 1/24/2015 wildcat fan said: Not impressed--lots of repeats and too much emphasis on turquoise.

I thought there were a lot of pretty choices, but absolutely agree on the turquoise... They really, REALLY need to include other gemstone options. That blasted mine is closed, so they keep telling us, but pretty clearly there is NO shortage of this rock!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

Lots of great choices and excellent prices on Rick and Mary Beth's show. They were fabulous together!

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Honored Contributor

Loser!!!