Respected Contributor

Re: So happy to see Jill and Silver Style!

On 12/25/2014 KailaS said:
On 12/25/2014 Tinkrbl44 said:

I missed most of the show, and for some unknown reason, they don't have the Recently Aired Items link on the front page tonight.

How dumb is that ? {#emotions_dlg.confused1}

I am bummed that I missed the show. I always was a big fan--especially when Jill did the show. And I agree that the Q does not have an "Items Recently on Air" section from Dec. 24. That option was removed as soon as they stopped live programming for the holidays.

Just click on Program Guide, then Previous Day, and then See Items From This Show from your choice of the day's programs.

I was happy to have a morning Silver Style with Jill, despite being mainly a clearance show. All those times the last few years they've had Silver Style on in the middle of the night it wasn't really Silver Style: they should've called them Silver Sunrise or Silver Jewelry Clearance. It was the first morning Silver Style with Jill since November 2010.

Honored Contributor

Let's leave Jane with her shoes, OK??????{#emotions_dlg.blink}

Honored Contributor

Jill is at her best, when she hosts alone.

Valued Contributor

Jill is the best! She is so professional, and she describes each item in detail; she is so easy to watch and to listen to.

Valued Contributor

On 12/25/2014 wagirl said:

and this was posted here for what reason?

New Contributor

I don't watch much QVC much anymore. I had this show on while I was cooking and I enjoyed watching. I do wish they had the Silver Style on again even if it was once a month.

Esteemed Contributor

On 12/25/2014 coco14 said:
On 12/25/2014 wagirl said:

and this was posted here for what reason?

I preferred Jane hosting Silver Style as opposed to Jill..............to each his own....

Honored Contributor

LOVE Silver style and I believe there's another one early Sunday morning (well, really Saturday night) that I'll be recording ... {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

QVC - Please bring Silver Style back with Jill. I use to watch that all the time. My love for Sterling Silver started here. They use to bring in so many new and cool styles. I agree Jill was always perfect for that too, she knows her stuff and can explain it well. I miss the shows.

Please bring it back.

Valued Contributor

I first started watching QVC 20+ years ago because of silver style! Jane hosted way back then, but I think Jill would be better.

I still have the beautiful intricate blue topaz ring with a sapphire in the middle that was my first QVC purchase. I think it was only approx. $30 at the time ...the same ring now would probbably be much more, but its hard to know because QVC doesn't carry that kind of merchandise now.

I would welcome this show coming back regularly IF QVC brought real variety and workmanship to the pieces...and charge fair prices. I would start buying jewelry again from QVC! I can't remember the last time I bought a piece of jewelry. I won't buy the uninspired fake metal they seem to emphasize now.