Valued Contributor

So happy to see Jill and Silver Style!

What a wonderful surprise to see Jill this morning and to have Silver Style be on for three hours! She is the reason I began wearing silver and for years I have worn nothing but silver. She is such an excellent presenter and is such a relief from some of the others and the products such as Dysons, Garmins, Sharks, etc.

Respected Contributor

Re: So happy to see Jill and Silver Style!

I hope she brings it back regularly. Love Silver Style too. Loved Sunday mornings of yesteryear with Jill. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up, I just turned it on. She was so funny with the pillow fiasco.

Honored Contributor

I was pleasantly surprised to see this show too. I had a HUGE silver jewelry wardrobe due to this monthly show back in the day. I have since sold most of it except for a few key pieces and probably won't buy much if any, but it's nice to see it come back. I hope it is on the books for the new year.

Respected Contributor

Now this is the Q that I loved! Please bring back Silver Style on Sunday mornings with Jill or Jane and all the unique non designer silver jewelry. My favorite show on Q.

Respected Contributor

I agree. This is like the old times.....when I could leave Q on in the background and would stop and watch when something caught my eye. It's great to see some affordable non-designer silver.
Trusted Contributor

I'm not in the market for any new silver jewelry, but I agree that it's fun to watch and I can definitely be tempted. I used to make it a point to watch Silver Style way back when Jane hosted it. I hope this is a preview of things to come in 2015.

Honored Contributor

Jill's nitch is silver and she does an excellent job presenting it.
Trusted Contributor

Jill is doing a great job and looks lovely. I haven't really seen any pieces that appeal to me. They just don't have the variety and quality or maybe I just have too much silver from the good ole days.

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Respected Contributor

I loved Silver Style and never missed it, plus I always bought jewelry from the show. I have a huge collection of sterling due to that. The Q really should have been showing the jewelry for Christmas presents. I'd love to get a nice piece of jewelry for a gift (a Dyson, not so much). It is nice to see Jill doing a silver style show. I wish they would bring it back. They could even have Jill and Jane team up or alternate. They are both great with SS.