Honored Contributor

So far it seems the JAI TSV has all five star ratings...

..... of course one of the four reviews is from someone who doesn't even have it.  (eyeroll).  Mine hasn't arrived yet, but I will post when it does.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: So far it seems the JAI TSV has all five star ratings...

The only thing that surprised me was that you were encouraged to order your regular JAI size, which for me is a large. But one reviewer with a 7.5 inch wrist (my size) ordered an extra large and it was just right. If I would have listened to the hosts (and ordered it) I would have been miffed going through the slow-boat exchange when it did not fit. It's a lovely bangle but not worth the potential aggravation with the Q's slow exchange process.

This happened to me with another JAI cuff. I disregarded the host's info, which Scott did not correct, and ended up with the correct fit. It's just too inconsistent anymore for me to bother. 

Respected Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

The only thing that surprised me was that you were encouraged to order your regular JAI size, which for me is a large. But one reviewer with a 7.5 inch wrist (my size) ordered an extra large and it was just right. If I would have listened to the hosts (and ordered it) I would have been miffed going through the slow-boat exchange when it did not fit. It's a lovely bangle but not worth the potential aggravation with the Q's slow exchange process.

This happened to me with another JAI cuff. I disregarded the host's info, which Scott did not correct, and ended up with the correct fit. It's just too inconsistent anymore for me to bother. 

I hope i did the right thing.  I have a six inch wrist.  In there tsv little cuff last year i was an extra small.  But going by the measurements on this bangle i was a small.  We will see.  One reviewer did say she was also my size and the fit was perfect.  Hope so too.  

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie  My wrist is just over 6" and I ordered the average.  However, I think I like my bangles to fit larger than most people do.