Honored Contributor

Re: So far, Alberti is just the best!

I like him too. Trying on women's jewelry doesn't bother me but I'd rather he didn't host the Breezies shows.

Regular Contributor

I think he is great....so far he has not fallen into the Red Bull/Monster trough....he is a joy to listen to, know matter what he is selling...a huge improvement over these other newbies, that need to be put back on nights.

Super Contributor

On 7/11/2014 imxpnsive said:

I think he is great....so far he has not fallen into the Red Bull/Monster trough....he is a joy to listen to, know matter what he is selling...a huge improvement over these other newbies, that need to be put back on nights.

LOL - the imagery! I know what you mean, though. Alberti's presentations are well-paced, leisurely, and almost laid back in comparison to other hosts (who shall not be named by me). Wink I enjoy watching him when is on alone, as opposed to being the co-presenter, as he seems to blossom when he's setting the tone of his "own" show.

Regular Contributor

On 7/11/2014 Colonel Meow said:
On 7/11/2014 imxpnsive said:

LOL - the imagery! I know what you mean, though. Alberti's presentations are well-paced, leisurely, and almost laid back in comparison to other hosts (who shall not be named by me). Wink I enjoy watching him when is on alone, as opposed to being the co-presenter, as he seems to blossom when he's setting the tone of his "own" show.

I never thought about that, but you are absolutely correct.....he can hold his own "alone" and does "shine".....the other newbies can hold the overnight slots (including those they have put into daytime) and may I add....he knows how to dress...other newbies, please take note...

Respected Contributor

Not a fan

Super Contributor

I think he's doing a very good job.But a bunch of old hateful biddies are bashing him on the Beauty board.

Super Contributor

On 7/12/2014 voyager1980 said:

I think he's doing a very good job.But a bunch of old hateful biddies are bashing him on the Beauty board.

{#emotions_dlg.mad}

LOL, I must have just followed you over here to say the same thing. I mentioned on the other thread that I have suspicions that 2 of those "ladies" are actually the same poster.

Occasional Contributor

On 7/12/2014 voyager1980 said:

Stating an opinion that does not agree with another does not automatically make it hateful. You have made an inaccurate statement while using unnecessary defining terms.