Valued Contributor

Re: So Pleased With CP and AW So Far!

On 9/12/2014 shoptheQ said:

Waterbaby I just received my lapis doublet earrings - WOW what fast shipping!! I LOVE them. Gave them a 5 star review that hasn't shown up yet. They are on the smaller side which I like and the design is simple yet elegant. And yes they were made to match the lapis cuff perfectly. I am a very happy camper. Any of you out there that got her TSV cuff should look into these earrings - I highly recommend them.

I'm so glad you are happy with them. You will enjoy them forever. The lapis color on them and the cuff are so rich. Happy dance for you!
Valued Contributor

Wore my illusions 36" necklace doubled today with a waffle knit Henley long sleeve shirt....the weather has turned cold here.

The color of my shirt was this years Pantone color of raspberry and with dark blue jeans, the stones on the necklace were perfect!!! Smiley Happy

Very happy with this purchase!

Valued Contributor

MIL....sounds wonderful, love those colors. Turned cool? Here in ATL it was high 80s, yesterday it hit 92! This is our warmest September on some time, miserable!!! But, my jewelry still looks good!!! Enjoy your goodies!
Valued Contributor

We have frost on the rooftops this morning. Not good for the crops in the fields....way to early for frost.

Contributor

58 degrees in Louisville today with a high of 68. Less than two weeks ago the lows were in the high 70's and highs were in the mid to high 90's!!!