QVC Community

Sneak Peak-Pave Color Diamond Ring

[ Edited ]

J332933.pngJ332933 premiered back on October 6 and sold out immediately. We were able to get a few of them before the holiday but only less than half of the original order. It is a truly beautiful ring for less than $100.   Choice of blue or champagne diamonds. @Antonella_Nester and I will be presenting it Thursday, December 15 during the 2PM Affinity Show.  

Thank you very much,

Peyton

Respected Contributor

Re: Sneak Peak-Pave Color Diamond Ring

I love the setting and the champagne color.  Thanks Peyton!

QVC Community

@makena wrote:

@makena, the champagne diamonds are a beautiful golden color.   They are natural color and not brown at all.   Thank you, Peyton

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Peyton_Kelleyyou are speaking the high truth tonight on this ring -- I snapped up the champagne version when it first aired, and it's one of the best diamond purchases I've made from the Q -- whether set in 14k or sterling, or white or fancy colors.  I don't really like vintage styles and prefer a contemporary look (hint hint for the future), but the stones in this one are lovely.  

QVC Community

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@Peyton_Kelleyyou are speaking the high truth tonight on this ring -- I snapped up the champagne version when it first aired, and it's one of the best diamond purchases I've made from the Q -- whether set in 14k or sterling, or white or fancy colors.  I don't really like vintage styles and prefer a contemporary look (hint hint for the future), but the stones in this one are lovely.  

Hi @Sammycat1, thank you so much for the info.   I am so glad that you are happy with it.   I will pass your suggestion for more contemporary looks going forward on to the designers.  Happy Holidays, Peyton

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@makena wrote:

@makena, the champagne diamonds are a beautiful golden color.   They are natural color and not brown at all.   Thank you, Peyton

@Peyton_KelleyI purchased this ring and just received it yesterday.  I love it.  It's so sparkly and the color is perfect.  I love the setting, it's delicate and looks vintage to me.  THANK YOU!!!!

QVC Community

@makena wrote:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

@makena wrote:

@Peyton_KelleyI purchased this ring and just received it yesterday.  I love it.  It's so sparkly and the color is perfect.  I love the setting, it's delicate and looks vintage to me.  THANK YOU!!!!

@makena, I am so happy that you love it.   It is a beautiful ring.  Please wear it with great pleasure.  Best, Peyton

Respected Contributor

Thank you Peyton.  I've even gotten several compliments on it already.

Honored Contributor

@Peyton_Kelley

Original post:

@Peyton_Kelley wrote:

J332933.pngJ332933 premiered back on October 6 and sold out immediately. We were able to get a few of them before the holiday but only less than half of the original order. It is a truly beautiful ring for less than $100.   Choice of blue or champagne diamonds.  

Thank you very much,

Peyton

Dear Peyton Kelley,

May I please compliment you on this ring?

Mine in blue arrived yesterday and I am so very pleased!

This is a simply outstanding design! The balance of the set with the delicate bands looks so dainty on my hand. 

Thank you and QVC for this great design!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Contributor

would love to be able to get this ring  but it's plain silver. Please more silver bathed in whatever for people that are allergic to silver. I have to pass over so many of these because they are just silver. Even platinum over silver anything that would help people llike me!