Occasional Contributor

Re: Sneak Peak-Pave Color Diamond Ring

I have this ring in the champagne color and I love it!  I've been debating about getting the blue.  This has become one of my main rings I wear.

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peyton,

Could you please advise me on two of the ametrine pieces.  I want to know which piece would be the better choice based on the quality of the stone.  My choice will be between the 11 carat pendent I saw you present or Judith Ripkas ametrine ring.  Both stunning.  If I can purchase both I would.  I see one review on the pendant that stated the clasp was loose.  I am concerned that may be an issue on all of them.  Your advise is always appreciated.  Thank you.

QVC Community

@BLB wrote:

Hi Peyton,

Could you please advise me on two of the ametrine pieces.  I want to know which piece would be the better choice based on the quality of the stone.  My choice will be between the 11 carat pendent I saw you present or Judith Ripkas ametrine ring.  Both stunning.  If I can purchase both I would.  I see one review on the pendant that stated the clasp was loose.  I am concerned that may be an issue on all of them.  Your advise is always appreciated.  Thank you.

Hi @BLB, Hope you are doing well.   I don't think you could go wrong with either.   The quality is exceptional.   Please take a look at J347284 also, The quality on that stone is amazing.  I think you should go with the style that is best for you.   The larger Ametrine are almost impossible to find today in this quality and color.   I hope this helps.  Please let me know what you decide.   Thanks, Peyton

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peyton,

Thank you for your advise on the ametrine.  I first ordered Judith Ripka's ring and thought the stone was stunning.  However, in my opinion, the setting was off since it did not really tie in with the contemporary feel of the stone.  I returned it.   Then, I saw your presentation last night of the 11 carat pendant and it was on clearance!  I ordered it and am looking forward to receiving it.  I know this will be the one I have been searching for.   Thank you so much for your help.  

QVC Community

@BLB wrote:

Hi Peyton,

Thank you for your advise on the ametrine.  I first ordered Judith Ripka's ring and thought the stone was stunning.  However, in my opinion, the setting was off since it did not really tie in with the contemporary feel of the stone.  I returned it.   Then, I saw your presentation last night of the 11 carat pendant and it was on clearance!  I ordered it and am looking forward to receiving it.  I know this will be the one I have been searching for.   Thank you so much for your help.  

Hi @BLB, you are going to love the pendant.   The quality of the stone is sensational and the design quite beautiful.   Please wear it and enjoy it for many years.  Best, Peyton

Frequent Contributor

Hi Peyton,

I am thrilled with the gorgeous ametrine pendant!    The stone is as sensational as you described and the setting is perfect.  The diamond setting reminds me of a little pagoda.   So pretty!  Thank you for your advice.  You are always so helpful to everyone.