Super Contributor

Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Tennis Bracelet

What do you think -stones are really small and that lessens the value of the bracelet? It looks really pretty but the price is quite high. I know it sold out, but I would still love to have your opinion, please.
Trusted Contributor

Re: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Tennis Bracelet

Is this the bracelet you are asking about:

I own this and love it. Some of the sleeping beauty QVC was offering today had a greenish tint. At least on my TV. This turquoise is the robin egg blue that you would expect. The diamond cutting adds some sparkle. Especially in the sunlight. Yes, the bracelet is dainty but that is why I like it. I also have the matching 1 1/2" hoops and ring. I think it's a lovely suite.

Super Contributor

Vicky00, WOW! how did you get this when it is the first showing? How dainty is it? In other words, what size are the stones? The size of a 1/4 ct or 1/8 ct comparable diamond? Thank you for any info you can give me.
Esteemed Contributor

I also own it and love it . I purchased it for myself when it was a ""fresh from the fair"" item and so happy I did. My next jewelry purchase will be the matching earrings. The stones give this bracelet a nice weight and the diamond cutting makes it sparkle like diamonds. It can also be worn dressy or casual. The color is robin's egg blue.
Respected Contributor

I own this too, love it so much. And recently, in June, got complements on it in Paris !!! Works well with all my SB pieces.
Super Contributor

On 7/16/2014 gem lover said: Vicky00, WOW! how did you get this when it is the first showing? How dainty is it? In other words, what size are the stones? The size of a 1/4 ct or 1/8 ct comparable diamond? Thank you for any info you can give me.

It's not that dainty. I think each turquoise stone is around 5mm.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/16/2014 gem lover said: Vicky00, WOW! how did you get this when it is the first showing? How dainty is it? In other words, what size are the stones? The size of a 1/4 ct or 1/8 ct comparable diamond? Thank you for any info you can give me.

This bracelet debut on 04/17/13 so it is over 1 yr old. I didn't see the presentation so if the host said this is new, they were incorrect. I would say the size of the cabochons are a 1 - 1 1/2 ct size diamond. It does show up on your wrist.

Respected Contributor

It is dainty ,but very striking and bright.
Super Contributor

Vicky, Was it the same price or has it increased quite a bit? Thank you very much for all your input. I look forward to receiving it.
Trusted Contributor

On 7/16/2014 gem lover said: Vicky, Was it the same price or has it increased quite a bit? Thank you very much for all your input. I look forward to receiving it.

Here are the stats from when I ordered it. And yes, I literally have a "little black book, well several black books", that have everything I've bought or am interested it, so I can check prices and keep track.

J279812 - for the 7 1/4" (btw in my review I noted that the size is actually 7 1/2")

Retail $335

QVC $199

Featured Price $184

S&H $7.97

4 x $46 ( on easy pay)