Respected Contributor

Re: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Tennis Bracelet

On 7/17/2014 Sakuya said:

I ordered this when it was first offered in January (?) of this year to arrive months later.

I love it. I would not call it a dainty bracelet. I actually thought it had a nice weight to it. And it's slinky on the wrist. Love the way it feels and moves and slides around on my wrist. The color is beautiful and matches the color of sleeping beauty in a Gems en Vogue II ring I own. The color is striking and a definite pop against the skin and I just really like the way it feels and looks. The color is a tad darker blue than my other sleeping beauty other than the ring I already mentioned. The silver around each sleeping beauty piece is bright and surprisingly adds a lot to the bracelet. I was thrilled with this bracelet and am very happy I did not cancel my advance order. I was anxiously awaiting its arrival fully expecting to not like it (been disappointed in the past) so was more than delighted when I ended up truly liking it.

Yes, Sakuya, I also wear it with Gems En Vogue 2 pieces and everything looks well together.Love this bracelet ! I also have turq.bracelet in gold with sapphires by Omar Torres, gorgeous beyond believes,but the locking is so complicated that I only wear it when my husband is around. And this simple line bracelet I can but easily by myself and I like how it is feels on my wrist. So highly recommend . I also been considering Michaels SB bangle,but not sure ,it is a little pricey ....
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Tennis Bracelet I can't get the clasp open

I love this bracelt but the secure clasp on the side just will not open.  I have other bracelets with the secure clasp so yes I do know how they work.  It seems the top of the pin on the clasp is to big so the clasp cannot pop up.  I have given the bracelet to several friends to try and open and they cannot open it either.  Has anyone else had this problem or is this bracelet broken.  I love it but I will have to return it. 

Occasional Contributor

Thank you! Just ordered from the Bay, new with

tags and free shipping for $108!

New Contributor

My sister owns this and wears it quite often - looks beautiful everytime she wears it. It is dainty but the color is such a vibrant blue, it is very noticeable.

Super Contributor

Re: Sleeping Beauty Turquoise Tennis Bracelet I can't get the clasp open

@Nancy From Wisconsin wrote:

I love this bracelt but the secure clasp on the side just will not open.  I have other bracelets with the secure clasp so yes I do know how they work.  It seems the top of the pin on the clasp is to big so the clasp cannot pop up.  I have given the bracelet to several friends to try and open and they cannot open it either.  Has anyone else had this problem or is this bracelet broken.  I love it but I will have to return it. 

@Nancy from Wisconsin

Is the opening in this clasp long and narrow? If so, can you pry it open a little bit with a small tool? I've loosened and tightened these safety clasps many times this way. 

Honored Contributor

I love the blue stones. As they become more rare, the price for what is left, will skyrocket. I like all of it!