Honored Contributor
Six Ezpays, All Jewelry today. What are you treating yourself too? Myself, Diamonique and Judith Ripka Silver chrono watch. Holiday shopping finished. Now it's about me. Love me some! Diamonique!
Honored Contributor

I don't know yet, maybe nothing.  But I want to give each of my daughters a nice jewelry gift after they have their babies.  I want something classic in 14K that they will keep for a lifetime.  I was thinking a gold bangle that I could get engraved.  But something else might appeal to me.

Trusted Contributor

Unfortunately, nothing for me today.

Super Contributor

I find myself wanting another Barbara Bixby flower ring. I have it in 2 colors. I want the white topaz but in the last 2 weeks it's gone from $89 to $111 so I'm no buying until it comes back down. Maybe after the holiday....maybe I'll talk myself out of it.

While I breathe, I hope - - South Carolina
Esteemed Contributor

Nothing.  Six easy pays is ridiculous.  That's a half year of payments.  No thanks.

Esteemed Contributor

I get the rant about 6EP's but I can get something home for a lot less $ to try out and have until Jan to return it.

If I take advantage of EP and decide it's a keeper I usually pay it off quickly. You can change your payment method if you get a nice Q gift card for Christmas.

I'm liking a pair of new hoop earrings.

Esteemed Contributor

I lost a 30 gram weight bracelet and couldn't afford to replace it and while I bought a couple, they were hollow and ended up selling them for scrap gold. So when QVC brought that solid gold 28 gram bracelet (J331415) I was waiting for 6 easy pays and today was the day but sadly it's on wait list so I hopped on over to ebay just to see what was out there and score, I got a beautiful solid 40 gram gold bracelet for $1500 ($409 less and more grams of gold). So excited, can't wait till Friday when I receive it. And the one I purchased is 7 inches instead of the 6 3/4 which will be perfect as the 7 1/4 is too big for me.

Honored Contributor
Besides JR Chron Watch (Silver) Chose 14k white gold J331374 Plan wearing on left hand, Who needs HIM! To put a ring on it.😍
Trusted Contributor

I scrolled through the gold jewelry andjust didn't see anything that grabbed me. I guess I wasn't in the right mood for shopping. 

Respected Contributor
I purchase very little on easy pay but decided to get a 14K lapis ring I have had my eye on for quiet awhile.

Is it true we can pay off the easy pay in advance? How do we do that?