QVC Community

Re: Sir Peyton Kelley... Question???

@13th colony wrote:

Hi Mr. Kelly. On 4/16 I bought the baguette white diamond ring $3104.00 and the matching band $2144. Both size 9 for our 50th anniversary.  The ring came, I knew I'd love it , but in the package they sent , instead of the band , I was sent one of the 4/14 TSV heart ring. My receipt says I ordered both , so something went wrong by selling stock that was not available. I called immediately, Qvc said they would check and call me back. Not what I wanted to hear. They can't seem to find it . I wanted the whole set since I've been waiting 50 years for diamonds. I also didn't want the ring to be cut and resized . I wanted the 9. So either I sent back $5248.00 of diamonds or would it be possible to order a sz 9 ? I'd appreciate any help you could give me.  Thank you, 

Judi Weischedel

ok to access my email and phone number , 

Hi @13th colony, I am so sorry that you had this problem.  Unfortunately, we are not allowed to have access to any customer information.   Did you call the Office of the President?   They will be able to look into the situation and help right away.   Please let me know if they are able to straighten this out.   Best, Peyton