Occasional Visitor

Sir Peyton Kelley...Affinity Diamond Ring Question???

Sir Peyton,

I really love the 3-Stone Diamond Bridal Ring, 14K, 1.50cttw by Affinity in White Gold.  Can you please tell me when or if you think it will be back in stock?  It is absolutely stunning.  My husband wanted to get it for me as a gift for Valentine's Day!

Thank you!

QVC Community

Re: Sir Peyton Kelley...Affinity Diamond Ring Question???

@TracieS wrote:

Sir Peyton,

I really love the 3-Stone Diamond Bridal Ring, 14K, 1.50cttw by Affinity in White Gold.  Can you please tell me when or if you think it will be back in stock?  It is absolutely stunning.  My husband wanted to get it for me as a gift for Valentine's Day!

Thank you!

Hi @TracieS, I just reached out to the buyer to see when more are coming in.  I know we had a few before Christmas.  I will let you know as soon as possible.  Thanks, Peyton

QVC Community

@TracieS wrote:

Sir Peyton,

Thank you!

Hi @TracieS, There was a glitch in the system and that ring is available.   It is J338616.  Thanks, Peyotn

Occasional Contributor

Hello Peyton!  Just left you a voicemail today (2/10/17) with a question for you on what QVC will do for me regarding two "gold" chains I purchased in March of 2008 that were represented to me on all invoice & paperwork & packaging as 14K gold Italy; when I took them to my trusted local jeweler yesterday in anticipation of selling them, he passed a magnet over them before even weighing them.  They were both instantly drawn to the magnet, and he said "These are NOT 14K gold -- 14K gold in NONMAGNETIC.  These are fake -- likely just plated but definitely NOT real 14K gold."  Naturally, I am very upset at having been defrauded!  I would like to receive a FULL REFUND from QVC for these two items.  I am a longtime customer.  Either QVC knowingly sent me merchandise that they misrepresented, or these chains (same chain, different lengths) were misrepresented to QVC by one of your gold vendors in Italy.  I have ALL of my original receipts, original packaging, and copied and printed ALL web pages referring to these two items, including digital copies of my invoices that were under my account.  I appreciate anything you can do to expedite resolving of this misrepresented merchandise -- if in fact QVC does stand behind its gold merchandise.  There are other remedies I can pursue, but I wanted to ask you to help me out with this fraudulent merchandise first.  Thank you for your help!  Please call me back at the phone number I left on your voicemail -- thank you!

Honored Contributor

@AECMOM wrote:

Hello Peyton!  Just left you a voicemail today (2/10/17) with a question for you on what QVC will do for me regarding two "gold" chains I purchased in March of 2008 that were represented to me on all invoice & paperwork & packaging as 14K gold Italy; when I took them to my trusted local jeweler yesterday in anticipation of selling them, he passed a magnet over them before even weighing them.  They were both instantly drawn to the magnet, and he said "These are NOT 14K gold -- 14K gold in NONMAGNETIC.  These are fake -- likely just plated but definitely NOT real 14K gold."  Naturally, I am very upset at having been defrauded!  I would like to receive a FULL REFUND from QVC for these two items.  I am a longtime customer.  Either QVC knowingly sent me merchandise that they misrepresented, or these chains (same chain, different lengths) were misrepresented to QVC by one of your gold vendors in Italy.  I have ALL of my original receipts, original packaging, and copied and printed ALL web pages referring to these two items, including digital copies of my invoices that were under my account.  I appreciate anything you can do to expedite resolving of this misrepresented merchandise -- if in fact QVC does stand behind its gold merchandise.  There are other remedies I can pursue, but I wanted to ask you to help me out with this fraudulent merchandise first.  Thank you for your help!  Please call me back at the phone number I left on your voicemail -- thank you!

The magnet test is often wrong. The only reputable way of testing gold is with the acid test and there are many unscrupulous buyers out there who know little about how to test gold. Try another jeweler and ask for the acid test.

Respected Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@AECMOM wrote:

The magnet test is often wrong. The only reputable way of testing gold is with the acid test and there are many unscrupulous buyers out there who know little about how to test gold. Try another jeweler and ask for the acid test.

I agree.  I doubt Q would sell underkarated gold.

I sold a lovely pair of 14K earrings, from Q,  on the bay.  Got an email from the buyer saying she had them tested and her jeweler said they were 10K.  Not wanting to get a negative feedback, she requested I send $10.00 to her to cover that loss and I did that.  Afterwards I started to think about it and decided I'd been conned.  I should've told her to return them to me, at her expense, for a refund.  I bet she'd not have wanted to do that because I'm sure they really WERE 14K.  Lesson learned.  

I haven't sold anything on the bay since then.  They are biased in favor of the buyer and sellers don't want to get negative feedback.  I still buy there but no selling for me.

QVC Community

@AECMOM wrote:

Hello @AECMOM, I hope you received my voice mail on your phone.   I left town on Friday and took a week off.   I am just now  back in the office.   Please let me know if the number I gave you helped.  Thanks, Peyton

Peyton,

Thanks so much for the recent Cushion Cluster Diamond Ring. It's such a lovely peice of jewelry.I was wondering for another special value of the day if you and QVC could do something similar  in a bracelet. The sparkles are blinding. WOW what compliments I have received since I started wearing it. EVen my 4 carat pales in comparison. I am dreaming of a bracelet. Thanks for the gorgeous ring.

QVC Community

@Ruthy102 wrote:

Peyton,

Thanks so much for the recent Cushion Cluster Diamond Ring. It's such a lovely peice of jewelry.I was wondering for another special value of the day if you and QVC could do something similar  in a bracelet. The sparkles are blinding. WOW what compliments I have received since I started wearing it. EVen my 4 carat pales in comparison. I am dreaming of a bracelet. Thanks for the gorgeous ring.

Hi @Ruthy102, I am so glad you are happy with your ring.   It is stunning.  I love your idea of a matching bracelet.   I will pass that along to the buyer.  Take care, Peyton

Frequent Visitor

Hey Trinity11. Yes I get an ulcer sometimes from scammers on the bay but for your self worth stand up for your photos and prove them wrong by having it go to ebay resolution. take carfeul upclose photos of your items, especially markings. You didnt have to go by the buyer. Ebay reviews all photos and are just are sceptical of buyers trying to get something for nothing. i had it happen twice in the month of April this year and Ebay had my back because I proved with my photos that the ones they were claiming we broken or never delivered was fake on their part.