Reply
Super Contributor
Posts: 845
Registered: ‎03-15-2013

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

On 3/26/2015 kathoderay said:

Thank you Ali and Juggie! You all are the best! Smile

This thread was fun Juggs, sad to see it fizzle out. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

We can't have that, Kath. Smile This is another set I love, especially with denim and white t-shirt or blouse.

Super Contributor
Posts: 845
Registered: ‎03-15-2013

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

Hi Sistas, any idea if this was part of a set? It is very vintage Relios. Just acquired it and love it. The gems are beautiful imo. Then "enhancer" is 2" long and 1-1/4" wide.

Pasting from shutterfly, need to figure out why part of the border is missing. Photobucket for all those that love it, DOES NOT WORK FOR ME.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,186
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

On 3/27/2015 Haca said:

Hi Sistas, any idea if this was part of a set? It is very vintage Relios. Just acquired it and love it. The gems are beautiful imo. Then "enhancer" is 2" long and 1-1/4" wide.

Pasting from shutterfly, need to figure out why part of the border is missing. Photobucket for all those that love it, DOES NOT WORK FOR ME.

Oh Haca, that's beautiful! It's from the American Gems collection. There was a weekend-full packed with shows up at an historic hotel (I believe) in Washington State . . or Oregon. Any how, that is one of Ali's faves, and she pairs it with the Sweet Dreams beads . . you have them, yes? They go beautifully together, although you could wear that enhancer with so many things . . so nice . . great find!

The gems are all from the US! I forget all the states, but I'm sure someone else will know . . Utah, Colorado, AZ . . congrats!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,186
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

Meant to also comment on your beautiful beads . . LOVE that necklace!! The bracelet is beauteous too!

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor
Posts: 845
Registered: ‎03-15-2013

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

On 3/27/2015 jugtown said:
On 3/27/2015 Haca said:

Hi Sistas, any idea if this was part of a set? It is very vintage Relios. Just acquired it and love it. The gems are beautiful imo. Then "enhancer" is 2" long and 1-1/4" wide.

Pasting from shutterfly, need to figure out why part of the border is missing. Photobucket for all those that love it, DOES NOT WORK FOR ME.

Oh Haca, that's beautiful! It's from the American Gems collection. There was a weekend-full packed with shows up at an historic hotel (I believe) in Washington State . . or Oregon. Any how, that is one of Ali's faves, and she pairs it with the Sweet Dreams beads . . you have them, yes? They go beautifully together, although you could wear that enhancer with so many things . . so nice . . great find!

The gems are all from the US! I forget all the states, but I'm sure someone else will know . . Utah, Colorado, AZ . . congrats!

Thank you, Jug. Oh I wish I had been around then to see those shows. Yes, of course, it will work with sweet dreams!!!! Great combo for Easter, don't you think? DH's comment was, oh that is pretty, looks like an Easter basket, lol. I was going to wear one of my crosses, but this an idea.

The other bead necklace is still available on A!Wink

I had it on my wishlist for a very long time. Very happy now because I have worn it already several times. That little wrap bracelet works I think.

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,186
Registered: ‎03-28-2010

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

You're gonna look gorge woman! I've wanted that beautiful multi bead necklace for a very long time, but I have these 2 necklaces that are bright, and somewhat similar so I still haven't been able to justify that one yet lol. With so many things I'd like to have, I do have to make choices sometimes . . Smiley Very Happy

You would have LOVED those shows, Haca. Jane did a fantastic job . . and the scenery was absolutely stunning . . let alone the jewels.

This necklace was from Sincerely Southwest Serenity collection, which had the variscite and lapis dragonfly shown in other posts.

The second necklace was from Carolyn's southwestern jewelry collection.

Serenity Collection Multi-Bead 36

Southwestern Sterling Multi-gemstone Bead Necklace

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor
Posts: 1,219
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

On 3/27/2015 Haca said:
On 3/26/2015 kathoderay said:

Thank you Ali and Juggie! You all are the best! Smile

This thread was fun Juggs, sad to see it fizzle out. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown}

We can't have that, Kath. Smile This is another set I love, especially with denim and white t-shirt or blouse.


Ooh, pretty combo! That's the only coil bracelet I own, it goes with everything! I have the necklace in your photo also, but my beads are earth tones. It was a prototype they never put into production, I'll send you pic of it on FB.

Thanks for keeping the thread alive! {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor
Posts: 1,219
Registered: ‎12-28-2012

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

On 3/27/2015 jugtown said:

I think I've mentioned searching for this for three years before I gave up. lol

Super Contributor
Posts: 845
Registered: ‎03-15-2013

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

Juggie and Kath, thank you. Those multi-gem necklaces you show are gorgeous. Wowie! However, I have to stop now. I have a number of beads and need to wear them to justify all the $$ spent lately. {#emotions_dlg.rolleyes}

I tend to wear the beads by themselves most of the time. Sometimes I wind a silver chain around one for a change. Just so many design choices and not enough days. Who was the sista who said that she was thinking of changing her jewelry a few times a day?? Happy thoughts from the porch.

Traveling to the Northern Neck (VA River land near the Bay) tomorrow and making my selection now. We are opening up the cabin of frieds and are cleaning, lol.

Occasional Contributor
Posts: 19
Registered: ‎01-29-2011

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

Oh Jug thank you for the reminder to go digging for those necklaces! Once upon a time I photographed each collection and/or piece for my own sanity vs digging thru everything to find something to wear. That idea went to the bottom of the ""to do"" list but it kicked me in the butt to do some serious down sizing. I've found its much easier to let go of the newer collections and treasure the older SW pieces even more. And boy do I miss those old gem shows!