Super Contributor

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

Kath - that last one is Cimarron - beautiful collecdtion, 3 strand necklace, bracelet, ring, enhancfer - gorgeous

Fiesta - Multi colored round stones and ring

Spiny Oyster, love that one- ring and enhancer on a leather cord

Indian Summer - another gorgeous green and gemstone collecdtion

Gorgeous Greens was breathtaking - one of my fav necklacfes - the colors are gorgeous

Sandia Sage - another gorgeous greens collection

Allluring - lovely Prehnite greens

Cielo - the blues - another personal favorite

Desert Dusk - the lovely lst of the Amazonite pieces

I think Glorieta and the Spanish lace collection are my personal favorites - Spanish lace is incredible - Black, white, with turquoise - oh so lovely.

Oh yes -the Silver Rodeo pieces - huge collection - love everyone of those pieces.

Acadia - unakite pieces - really unique - the ring with the little bug on it!!

Prairie Star - reminds me of mty Mother's Quilts - when i wear it I think of her

Sincere Blues - love that collection

Colors of the Canyon - remembers that on Auto Del. (my first auto del. set)

Angel Fire - Love that

Earth Spirit

Refreshing (love those colors - so "refreshing"" LOL

Flower Berry -exquisite colors

Basket of Joy - so pretty

The Charming Necklace - all those sweet charms on the grey cord - love wearing that one

Heart of Texas

Cascades - so wonderful

WE NEED A BOOK SO WE CAN LOOK AT ALL THE PICTURES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super Contributor

Jug - I have the ring to that old Signature cuff - but not the cuff - see that's what i mean - I didn't even know there was a cuff - Nice! Love it - the ring is thick silver and fabulous also!!

Super Contributor

AND MORE;

Morning Glory - shades of pink - some were carved - beautiful collecstion

Americana - Amazonite and smoky quartz (I think) - the color combo is "to die for"

Painted Desert - pinks and greens

Garden Glory

Garden Grandeur - one of the most beautiful statement necklaces ev er!

And don't forget the wonderful Illusions - all of them - the staple of her collections because you can wear anything on them! Love, love, love those necklaces.

Mainly Mauve - the Maine collection - great colors

Mohave Lily (or some of us refer to it as Mohave "Libby" - LOL (LaLa)

Willow - love this one too and the cute ring

3 Carved Rose collections - especially love the yellow and orange one

Also really love my 4 Calif. collections

Napa

Yosemite

Chardonnay

Pebble Beach

This is all bringing back how gifted she is - just talking and writing about it - makes me "drool" all over again!!

This is really fun ladies -

Well it's almost 12 here so better get to bed!!

Super Contributor

Bandera

Night Jazz

Sedona Sunrise

Mariposa

Annapolis

Sincere Joy

Windsong

Chardonnay

Rainflower

Utah Variscite

Four Corners - Utah, Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico

Promenade

Yosemite

Carousel

Napa Valley

Canyon Road

Modern Traditions

Sun Kissed -love the Mookite jasper necklace.

Southwest Illusions- so many colors and combos, can have it's own thread!

Super Contributor

Good morning, Sistas! JUG - best thread ever!! Keep the pictures coming!!! "Sweet Dreams" best all time best LOL color combo bead necklace. I need to head over to my laptop to keep up with all of you. This typing on the phone is driving me crazy!!
Super Contributor

On 3/13/2015 jugtown said:

Sweet Dreams - butterscotch quartzite ring, enhancer and the beads are gorgeous shades - rhodonite, turq, citrine . .

Santa Rosa - bright red coral 40" beads, the enhancer was a diamond shape with red, pink and medium shade of coral . . very cool!

Desert Diva - multicolored oval enhancer . . can't remember the rest of that collection - Harriet, help!

Juggie...thank you for this thread! Kath...thank you for your pictures. Regarding "Desert Diva" - I only have the enhancer. Next to Silver Rodeo (love, love) one of the first pieces I ever bought. This is a big one - almost 3". Heavy sterling silver and a huge red carnelian cabochon. Brass filigree on the front with bezel set stones: 2 citrines, 2 emeralds (oh yes) and a lapis in the center. Love this piece. It is not for the faint hearted, lol. Jug, I am trying to remember how to post photos.

I, too, have started a photo library. Trouble is - I don't know most the names of my older treasures. Keep posting, ladies.

Frequent Contributor

CL and Kath were off and running!!!! Kath the Gardenia original collection was a three strand statement necklace with a drop in the front, a three strand bracelet drop earrings and ring. The pictures you posted I actually have both of them. The first one I don't know if it was ever even presented. There is also a ring that goes with it and well as the second pic. I have the long strand bead necklace too.
Frequent Contributor

Cooking hey lady! You really went at the list! Many of which I have or have had...hey, you mentioned the Spanish Lace with the black, white an turquoise. Is that the enhancer that has the round white mother of pearl checker board faceted piece in the center of a kite shaped enhancer? I forgot that Spanish Lace collection...do you have the original Blue Lace one too? It goes way back to when I first started collecting....so I know you were collecting at that time as you were before me. I love the necklace with the blue lace collection and would love to see them bring it back with other stone choices.
Frequent Contributor

SEE!!!! THIS IS WHY THE Q NEEDS TO GO BACK TO HAVING CPJ NAME THEIR COLLECTIONS!!!!! FOR REAL! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT PIECES WE ARE REFERRING TO WITHOUT NAMES???!!! JUST SAYIN'!!!!
Super Contributor

On 3/14/2015 lalaluvsCPJ said: SEE!!!! THIS IS WHY THE Q NEEDS TO GO BACK TO HAVING CPJ NAME THEIR COLLECTIONS!!!!! FOR REAL! HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHAT PIECES WE ARE REFERRING TO WITHOUT NAMES???!!! JUST SAYIN'!!!!

ITA! I am still a newbie. Year five of collecting for me, sigh!