Frequent Contributor

Re: Sincerely Southwest, Carolyn Pollack, American West Collection Names

Okay Jugg here goes. Corrections are welcome if I'm wrong.

Wildflower, large black onyx stone with in laid flowers in blue turquoise, red coral, yellow MOP, light green stone and purple stone. Have the cuff, enhancer, ring and one of the few button earrings she made.

Vineyard, huge black onyx stone oval in shape with carved red coral flowers, amethyst beads and aventurine leaves. Have the beads, cuff, ring and very large enhancer.

These two collections are my very favorites I wear them all year long.

Vintage, large green turquoise stone in center of enhancer with MOP and either citrine or moon stone not sure on this one. Have the beads, enhancer, cuff, ring and earrings. This is another all time favorite of mine. Jugg I know you have the cuff.

The original rodeo romance (I think). Carved floral mother of pearl stone, enhancer, cuff which had a leather tooled band, ring.

Can't remember the name of my favorite carnelian pendant, beautiful long frame, with moonstone accents, carnelian beads, bracelet with the large carved carnelian stone, earrings carnelian and moonstone, carved ring. By carving I mean ridges carved in all pieces.

Even though I keep buying new I go back to these collections the most. I love them.

Any help welcome on corrections. LOL.

Frequent Contributor

What a FUN post Jug! I could certainly use the distraction! :-) You might have to help out with pics though...or send me a tutorial on how to post pics here. Here are some and kick me if I repeat girl!

Sunburst: Large oval sterling silver enhancer with yellow jasper and golden mother of pearl. The beaded necklace has carved yellow jasper beads and sterling silver. It has coordinating cuff and earrings and ring. LOVE!

Rainflower: Mixed metal teardrop shape enhancer with turquoise at top. FABULOUS cuff I just got from CL! Love her, and the cuff! :-) Gorgeous ring and earrings that coordinate.

High Meadow: The original was blue quartzite and then CP brought out the turquoise version which I love.

Flamenco: Beautiful fan shaped shades of coral gems, coordinating torsade, toggle link bracelet, earrings and ring.

Glorieta: Large cross shaped carnlian and golden mother of pearl enhancer. Coordinating beads, earrings and ring.

Cimarron: The description that Stoneface gave! That is also a gorgeous collection.

Radiance: Oval Mixed metal with oval stone on braided leather cord. Coordinating bracelet, ring and earrings. I own it in the rhodonite, green turquoise and black. Guess I really love this collection!

Half Moon Bay: Blue lace agate with kyanite collection.

Elegant Affair: Mixed metal and Madagascar laboradite, stunning.

Tempting Teals: Black onyx and turquoise in filigree sterling design

Color Connections: Different shades of gems in same color family. It has decorative closure that allows you to "connect" the necklaces and bracelet together. Comes with coordinating enhancer and bracelet if bought in set. I own the red, green and purple. Always wanted them to make it in black and in white. :-(

Frequent Contributor

Hi lala,

We share some of the collections you listed. I also have Sunburst, Flamenco and Glorieta. Carnelian is one of my favorite stones, I have several of her collections done in carnelian, the Glorieta and the one I listed (even though I can't remember it's name) are so beautiful, really enjoy wearing them. I wish Jugg would come back I know she knows which collection I'm talking about.

Like you I can't post pictures on her either, I wish I had a teenager handy to help me. LOL.

Loving this thread, can't wait for more responses.

Enjoy your evening.

Frequent Contributor

Hahaha, I'm loving this Jug! {#emotions_dlg.tt1}

Green Goddess: Serpentine and peridot. Pear shape enhancer with an oval shaped ring and bracelet and earrings that coordinate.

Gardenia: White agate collection. I don't own the original but the newer pieces in the line.

Blue Lace, White Lace and Black Lace. Blue lace agate collection with sterling "lace" overlay and amethyst beads. White agate with with black onyx and hematite stones and clear crackle quartz beads (love these beads!) and black onyx with white agate and hematite and black onyx and sterling beads (the black wasn't on QVC I bought them at the gallery in ABQ)

Spanish Lace: Blue lace agate elongated oval stone sterling silver enhancer. Really neat necklace the way the chain is made and blue lace agate beads on it. Coordinating ring. One of my oldest collections.

Frequent Contributor

On 3/13/2015 Stoneface said:

Hi lala,

We share some of the collections you listed. I also have Sunburst, Flamenco and Glorieta. Carnelian is one of my favorite stones, I have several of her collections done in carnelian, the Glorieta and the one I listed (even though I can't remember it's name) are so beautiful, really enjoy wearing them. I wish Jugg would come back I know she knows which collection I'm talking about.

Like you I can't post pictures on her either, I wish I had a teenager handy to help me. LOL.

Loving this thread, can't wait for more responses.

Enjoy your evening.

Hi Stoney! I know, we have very similar tastes in our CP collections. The collection you are referring to is "Cimarron" It is very beautiful! Hugs

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2015 Stoneface said:

Okay Jugg here goes. Corrections are welcome if I'm wrong.

Wildflower, large black onyx stone with in laid flowers in blue turquoise, red coral, yellow MOP, light green stone and purple stone. Have the cuff, enhancer, ring and one of the few button earrings she made.

Vineyard, huge black onyx stone oval in shape with carved red coral flowers, amethyst beads and aventurine leaves. Have the beads, cuff, ring and very large enhancer.

These two collections are my very favorites I wear them all year long.

Vintage, large green turquoise stone in center of enhancer with MOP and either citrine or moon stone not sure on this one. Have the beads, enhancer, cuff, ring and earrings. This is another all time favorite of mine. Jugg I know you have the cuff.

The original rodeo romance (I think). Carved floral mother of pearl stone, enhancer, cuff which had a leather tooled band, ring.

Can't remember the name of my favorite carnelian pendant, beautiful long frame, with moonstone accents, carnelian beads, bracelet with the large carved carnelian stone, earrings carnelian and moonstone, carved ring. By carving I mean ridges carved in all pieces.

Even though I keep buying new I go back to these collections the most. I love them.

Any help welcome on corrections. LOL.

Stoney, do you mean Glorieta?

Oh, this one..

J37554 - Sincerely Southwest Sterling Cimarron Gemstone Enhancer

Frequent Contributor

Hahaha, we could all probably go on and on and on with this post. It's late so I'm heading to bed...can't wait to see what others come up with!

Super Contributor

On 3/13/2015 lalaluvsCPJ said:

Hahaha, we could all probably go on and on and on with this post. It's late so I'm heading to bed...can't wait to see what others come up with!

I was looking at images and missed your post.. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Goodnight Lala!

Super Contributor

original gardenia?

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Gardenia Enhancer

and new one, is that right Lala?

I see why they redesigned it.
Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much lala, Cimarron it is, that was driving me crazy.

Thanks Kath, it's the second one, so much prettier in person and larger than it looks in that picture. Love, who am I kidding I love it all!