Honored Contributor

Silver lovers, you may want to take a peek......

[ Edited ]

I have spent several happy dollars and days culling the “as is” pages for solid sterling and solid ultra fine bracelets, and I definitely have NOT been disappointed!

My favorite thing is heavy plain silver bracelets, and I’ve found several there.

If that happens to be your thing, take a look.

The main gripe about them seems to be faulty clasps, but after wearing mine around the house for several days, I’m thinking the ones I’ve bought are A-OK.

GOOD LUCK!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Silver lovers, you may want to take a peak.....

There's a ring I would like.  You're right - the quality for the money is good.

Silver chest is full right now, though!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've been shopping for silver bracelets for each of my three daughters for Christmas. I've already purchased one from Evine from Samuel B. 

I saw this one on Zulilly but missed out on it yesterday, I love it for my middle daughter. Hoping to find something similar. This one is also by Samuel B.

• Sterling Silver Button Bracelet

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Respected Contributor

Zulily features Samuel B as well as Or Paz frequently.  I've purchased many pieces.

RueLaLa also features Samuel B from time to time. 

Respected Contributor

@lulu1  they have Or Paz today.  

Honored Contributor

I'm anxious for the Creede sale. Although I have way too much jewelry, I still like to see what will be offered....but it seems I always end up buying something.Woman Happy

I wonder what the Creede TSV will be?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

I'm anxious for the Creede sale. Although I have way too much jewelry, I still like to see what will be offered....but it seems I always end up buying something.Woman Happy

I used to live for the special sale days, but I don’t buy that much jewelry any more, so this set of purchases was a massive splurge for me. 

Although I’m not following the price of silver, these plain solid silver bracelets have called out to me in a big way, and since getting them, I’ve been throwing on at least a few bangles every day, and it’s FUN! 

For me, beauty and fun are what jewelry’s for!

Thanks for the tip about The Creede @SilleeMee!

Honored Contributor

@lulu1 wrote:

Zulily features Samuel B as well as Or Paz frequently.  I've purchased many pieces.

RueLaLa also features Samuel B from time to time. 

@lulu1....but no returns. That puts me off.

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

I used to live for the special sale days, but I don’t buy that much jewelry any more, so this set of purchases was a massive splurge for me. 

Although I’m not following the price of silver, these plain solid silver bracelets have called out to me in a big way, and since getting them, I’ve been throwing on at least a few bangles every day, and it’s FUN! 

@violann  A big yay for round bangles. Can’t count how many silver ones I have. Always have on 5-7 or more w/ my watch. So easy to wear, no clasps to fiddle with. Just pile on and go!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@violann wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@violann  A big yay for round bangles. Can’t count how many silver ones I have. Always have on 5-7 or more w/ my watch. So easy to wear, no clasps to fiddle with. Just pile on and go!

I’m presently a caregiver for my fabulous aunt, who was an absolute bangle ADDICT. I wear my bangles, old and new, both because I love them and as homage to her zesty sense of style. After having such good luck with “as is” I no longer feel fully dressed without mine. I’m part of the Pile On club too!