Honored Contributor

Re: Silver lovers, you may want to take a peek......

The day of the Creede shows, check the prices per gram for silver. Although Q only sometimes gives gram weight in description, when it is posted, you can figure out if it’s a good price.

Keep in mind, some pieces (definitely TSV, whatever it is) were ordered maybe a year ago. The price will reflect the cost of silver then.

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

I have spent several happy dollars and days culling the “as is” pages for solid sterling and solid ultra fine bracelets, and I definitely have NOT been disappointed!

My favorite thing is heavy plain silver bracelets, and I’ve found several there.

If that happens to be your thing, take a look.

The main gripe about them seems to be faulty clasps, but after wearing mine around the house for several days, I’m thinking the ones I’ve bought are A-OK.

GOOD LUCK!

@violann

Where are the as is pages?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Tinkrbl44- GREAT QUESTION! GO TO “SEARCH” at top of this page, type in “as is” IN QUOTATION MARKS, then type in what you’re looking for, like bold silver bracelet, or solid silver or silver bangle.

You must put the words “as is” in the quotation marks or it doesn’t work. HAPPY HUNTING!!

Honored Contributor

@Shanus- EXCELLENT POINT. In the often mentioned “good old days” every piece of real silver jewelry sold without stone adornments was labeled by weight. 

Now, not so.

In this mini buying spree, I’ve only been buying pieces that are sold by gr. weight. 

Lucky for me, the heavy, simply styled pieces are well represented.

Respected Contributor

Re: Silver lovers, you may want to take a peak.....

@Shanus yes that is the problem I have with zulilly too. Shopping online but not being able to return something makes me uncomfortable. I bought from the site once before QVC bought them and I was unhappy with my purchase but I was stuck with it so I've never purchased from them since then.

Honored Contributor

@violann wrote:

@Shanus- EXCELLENT POINT. In the often mentioned “good old days” every piece of real silver jewelry sold without stone adornments was labeled by weight. 

Now, not so.

In this mini buying spree, I’ve only been buying pieces that are sold by gr. weight. 

Lucky for me, the heavy, simply styled pieces are well represented.

@violann  For my jewelry customers, I weigh the silver before setting stones. The prongs or bezels are already in place. The last step is stone setting. There’s no excuse for Q not to give weight of silver.....unless the price does not justify the high price compared to weight. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

That's a beautiful bracelet @JaneMarple.  Nice taste!

Honored Contributor

The Creede TSV is available right now. It's a necklace chain. I don't need any chains so I will pass.

https://www.qvc.com/Italian-Silver-Bold-Coreana-Necklace.product.J357598.html?productNumber=J357598&...

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

The Creede TSV is available right now. It's a necklace chain. I don't need any chains so I will pass.

https://www.qvc.com/Italian-Silver-Bold-Coreana-Necklace.product.J357598.html?productNumber=J357598&...

It's a pass for me too. 

Respected Contributor

@Shanus wrote:

@lulu1 wrote:

Zulily features Samuel B as well as Or Paz frequently.  I've purchased many pieces.

RueLaLa also features Samuel B from time to time. 

@lulu1....but no returns. That puts me off.

@Shanus

This is not true.  Long ago Zulily did not accept returns but now it states in the product description whether or not an item is returnable.  I bought Samuel B two weeks ago and it was returnable.