Esteemed Contributor

Nobody wants the TSV?  I think it's pretty and looks nice on everyone who is wearing it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

Nobody wants the TSV?  I think it's pretty and looks nice on everyone who is wearing it. 

I bought it in the gold. I have been looking at necklaces like this for a while. It is very ,"in" right now but it also is timeless,especially in the gold. I really would like one of each but..............  I would also like the matching earrings .I am trying to be in controll of myself.....lol

Esteemed Contributor

@MalteseMomma I hope you enjoy it.  I can't decide on it yet.  Now I'm looking at the bar necklace in gold. 

Valued Contributor

@Snoopp wrote:

I've been thinking about it, we'll see! I did buy this for my Mother in Law, I'll save it for Mother's Day... Thought it seemed like a pretty good deal and I like that it's one of the Italian pieces! I have one similar, I think she'll like it! Smiley Happy

silver necklace.JPG

UltraFine Silver 16" Reversible Omega Necklace

Valued Contributor

I liked the Try Me price DMQ ring & the silver twisted hoops 1 1/2 inch on sale for $22. 

Honored Contributor

The Tsv is nice and I have nothing like but it's just wasn't call out to me.  I'm sure I will see something I want before the day ends.

Valued Contributor

While I sure am happy to see almost 24 hours of sterling silver shows to watch, this sure isn't Big Bonanza Silver Day - where's the new and where's the great prices?  I am still waiting to find something exciting and NEW to purchase.  Other than the TSV, there hasn't been hardly anything new.  Looks like they are just trying to sell off current inventory.  QVC, next year, PLEASE BRING BACK BBSD and also, hopefully we'll still have CREEDE SILVER DAY in (I believe) October!

Honored Contributor

Janey Mack!!!

I just bought the 36" Scott Kay bolo necklace for $159.  The Q was selling it for $280.  If you wanted any of the Scott Kay bolo necklaces or bracelets, they are on 'one day only' pricing.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Esteemed Contributor

@Bird mama wrote:

Janey Mack!!!

I just bought the 36" Scott Kay bolo necklace for $159.  The Q was selling it for $280.  If you wanted any of the Scott Kay bolo necklaces or bracelets, they are on 'one day only' pricing.

Thank you so much, I purchased the smaller bolo bracelet on Designer day and I just called customer service and my CC was credited $53

Respected Contributor

So glad I got the TSV.  The more I am watching it on TV, the more I like it.  

Deb