Honored Contributor

What a nice surprise to see that on this morning. I haven't watched one of these since they blocked off hours on Saturday's I think, with Jill. I missed those. So this is really nice.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Silver jewelry sale

[ Edited ]

Better yet I woke up to Alberti and Gabriella two of the most pleasant people ever. Fun watching

Esteemed Contributor

I wasn't sleeping well and what a nice surprise when I clicked on the Q.  Silver Jewelry!

Honored Contributor

I agree with everyone!!

Trusted Contributor

I was excited to see sterling today, too!  I'm picking up a byzantine necklace and bracelet because that is my favorite link.  I haven't seen anything else yet that's floated my boat.  Maybe that's a good thing because I just received a bonus from work today so I have money burning a hole in my pocket! Smiley Wink

Honored Contributor

Wouldn't mind that big ol' ruffled silver cuff, but, don't really need it.

Honored Contributor

I was really looking forward to this show and had set aside some $$$ to buy something but as yet I have not seen anything I want. Either on air or online, and I have looked.  Dissappointed!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Wouldn't mind that big ol' ruffled silver cuff, but, don't really need it.

Need shmeed.  I say if you want it, buy it.  LOL 

Trusted Contributor

Uh oh...  I found 3 pairs of earrings that are calling my name, too!  A pair of sterling hoops, goldclad hoops, and one with a pearl drop.  Woman Happy

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

agree with all of you.  I saw Antoinella and she was presenting a waterfall ring. It is in emerald, blue sapphire, or ruby.  Very pretty ring.  $99.00 is a good price.

@qualitygal wrote:

What a nice surprise to see that on this morning. I haven't watched one of these since they blocked off hours on Saturday's I think, with Jill. I missed those. So this is really nice.