Valued Contributor

When are the all day silver and gold shows on? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

They no longer seem to have all-day gold or silver shows.   According to their quarterly reports,  jewelry sales have no been profitable the past few years. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Jewelry all day on 12/30

I ordered a pair of earrings

@hovis wrote:

When are the all day silver and gold shows on? Thanks.

Honored Contributor

There haven't been 24hr silver days nor gold days, not even gem days anymore.  They ended these for reasons unknown (to me) some years ago.

For me, the two silver days - Big Bonanza & Creede Silver Strike  were so much fun to watch all day.  They had tons of great designs, excellent prices, items so different and (one) of a kind.  I so looked forward to these.  We're lucky to get a 12hr day for each of these - and then it's somewhat sale prices on a lot of stuff already here so it's more like getting rid of inventory.  Sad...

Valued Contributor

Another disappointment QVC

Valued Contributor

Thanks OP.  I was wondering the same thing myself.  I know that the all day format has been dropped in recent years, but I was wondering if anything was scheduled for the end of January. 

Trusted Contributor

You'd kinda think there would be jewelry shows to capitalize on Valentine's Day.  I don't watch, but if they posted some new jewelry for the lovers' holiday, I'd forward something Iliked to my husband to get for me.

Respected Contributor

California Gold Rush- January 24, 2017

Gem Day, February 9, 2017

If you're interested in future QVC programming you can access the Program Guide from a drop down menu when you hover your cursor over "Shop QVC TV" in the top right corner of the QVC page. You can click "Next Day" to see daily schedule for the next six weeks. Their programs are subject to change, but it gives you a better idea of what's coming up than the inaccurate posts above.

Esteemed Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD yes unfortunately the operative word is "used" to have good designs & prices.  Now the offerings are pretty much the same, very little unusual and honestly if I'm spending $, I want something different.

I watch the jewelry shows - when they have them - because I like watching jewelry - but i seldom buy.  QVC opted into too much "designer" jewelry brands but even that has come to look the same from year to year so why should I buy it when IMO it is overpriced and not that interesting?