Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway wrote:

@Greeneyedlady21  You might want to check to see if your shop has the reward stickers, if you ever plan to buy any other earrings.

I would only get more as gifts, I have more than enough earrings. But I'm really drawn to the hummingbirds. My Mom died last June and with the first Mother's Day and Easter coming up...it's such a hard time.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  I'm really sorry for your lossHeart My Mother has been gone for 18 years and it is still hard around Mother's Day and her birthday.

Respected Contributor

I just earlier this morning did a search on ebay for this line. LOTS there..the blue hummingbirds are mine and I love (and collect) this line! Unique.

Respected Contributor

@silkykI bought another pair yesterdayWoman Happy These earrings are fun to wear. There are so many designs that I still want to buyHeart

Honored Contributor

@VenturaHighway @silkyk I got the pair of

lavender silvertone hummingbird earrings that I posted. On EBay for $14.25. There was one available, it was meant to be.

"You call him The Edge, I just call him The"
Respected Contributor

@Greeneyedlady21  Heart That is wonderfulHeart And a good price too.

Super Contributor

@VenturaHighway A mother loss is always hard. My dad lost his many years ago, before I was born and sometimes he still cry for her. My grandma, who I never knew died of cancer at 46 or 47 years of age. So young.

Super Contributor

@VenturaHighway: If I buy one of the earrings, I might put alcohol in my ears before wearing them because I got headaches and stainless steel supposed to be hypoallergenic.

Respected Contributor

My favorite pair are 3 charm seahorse blue beauties. Ebay really does have the best selection....many I have never seen in any store.

Honored Contributor

Boscov's in our local mall sells Silver Forrest earrings and I have bought several pair over the years. They indeed are well made, light weight and attractive on.