Esteemed Contributor

I have some silver jewelry and some steel jewelry from David Sigal's jewelry line Sigal Style. He's a Canadian designer and his line is sold on TSC in Canada and on JTV in the U.S. He's also a former vendor on QVC and HSN so many will recognize his jewelry line, especially the stainless line as he likes leopard print, skulls, and red lips in his steel jewelry. He's a bit quirky but fun when he presents his jewelry line on TV.

Anyway, I saw some of his steel jewelry at Hudson's Bay store in Canada as it was a special purchase so it was a good price and I got a horsebit crystal leather bracelet and a wide woven black and white leather bracelet with animal print closures. I googled them and they were sold on HSN last year. They are beautifully made. I might go back for a necklace too!

Honored Contributor

@TY1  Years ago when David was on the Q I bought a necklace - sterling chain with toggle closure. Has a huge heart shaped smokey topaz as the dangle.  Very pretty, heart is LARGE!

Respected Contributor

@PINKdogWOOD wrote:

@TY  Years ago when David was on the Q I bought a necklace - sterling chain with toggle closure. Has a huge heart shaped smokey topaz as the dangle.  Very pretty, heart is LARGE!

---------------

I still have that heart enhancer. The toggle closure always flipped on me and I finally donated it, but it was nice too.

Honored Contributor

I remember that line on the Q.  There was a smoky quartz ring with leopard enameling on the sides that I almost bought a couple of times.

Esteemed Contributor

I saw him on JTV recently!