QVC Social Team

Show us your QVC jewelry!

[ Edited ]

Recent photos.jpg

We are working on a fun jewelry promotion for later this month and would love for you to be a part of it.

Post a photo of you wearing your favorite QVC jewelry for your chance to be selected for an upcoming jewelry promotion.

Whether it is a favorite piece of jewelry you save for special occasions or your go-to item you wear everyday, we want to see it.

If you know the item # and description please include that info with your photo. If we select your photo we will be sure to contact you in advance.

UGC090315.JPG 

We look forward to your participation. 

Contributor

Re: Show us your QVC jewelry!

Some jewelry that I wear everyday are "signature" precious metal pieces....some were custom -made.

But for lovely "fashion" jewelry, I really like what Louis Dell'Olio brings to QVC....I also own many OLD Anne Klein Couture jewelry that I treasure that he had a hand in designing, I believe.  I also like my older Joan Rivers jewelry.....not so much the recent things that have been presented on QVC....too gaudy for my taste.. Love her Victorian pins, Faberge copies and the spectacular pave pins ala JAR.  I also like the silver jewelry that Angela Cummings offered on QVC years ago....still wear those often.

Respected Contributor

My favourite QVC Jewellery Designer is Louis Dell'Olio! Have many many of his pieces - his Designs and Quality are Exceptional - and affordable - I don't know how Louis does it!  QVC should seriously consider doing their Customers a favour - and schedule a Linea Jewellery Show in prime time - currently these Gorgeous pieces are only sold on-line!

Some of my favourites are as follows:

J264035 Pearls - These are Beautiful - they are Glass - you just can't find faux Pearls of this Quality anywhere else!  Well maybe at Chanel - but the Price would be prohibitive.

J278128 The Fish Necklace - This piece is truly a work-of-art!  I receive compliments every single time I wear this Necklace (have the Goldtone and Silvertone). The scales of the Fish are all separate pieces - and this gives movement to the Necklace.  There are also Earring to match - I don't usually wear Earrings but these were so Beautiful I had to buy them - they were available in a Clip option.

J290362  The Palm Frond Necklace (and Earrings) is nothing short of Spectacular! This is both a work-of-art and an engineering feat - where each Frond is totally articulated - the movement of this piece feels so beautiful when wearing it. Here again - had to buy the matching Earrings!

J290366 The Multi Shape Bead Torsade - I have this Torsade in all 3 original Colours - Red, Black and Turquoise. Such a great Necklace - it looks and feels amazing! I wear these Necklaces all year long - they are that versatile.

I wear something Linea every day - in both Jewellery and Clothing.  By far my favourite QVC Designer - Louis Dell'Olio!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hands down, my favorite jewelry (and clothing) desiger on QVC is LOUIS DELL'OLIO.  His sense of style, design, and proportion and the outstanding quality of everything he puts his name to is nothing short of amazing. 

I would absolutely love to see Linea by Louis Dell'Olio on-air jewelry shows. They are such beautiful pieces that they certainly deserve to be shown on air where we could get a closer look at them and buy more. 

I love how I can purchase a "whole look" from Louis--from head to toe.  In addition to his clothing and jewelry, I also love his hosiery and scarves as well.  I hope he can branch out into shoes and purses in the future.  I'd never have to shop anywhere else again if that happened!  Please, QVC, work on that for all us Louis Dell'Olio fans (aka, "Linea Ladies").

One of the many things I like about Louis' necklaces is that they are such a nice flattering length.  They always look terrific.

The Irregular Bead Multi-Strand Necklace (J284035) is such a great piece.  I have found it to be a real workhorse in my jewelry collection because it goes with just about everything on the planet.  You would think it would be a heavy piece, but it is not.  It is extremely comfortable to wear.  I just love it.

Linea by Louis DellOlio Irregular Bead Multi Strand Necklace

Any garment that Louis does in the "Perfectly Pink" color is always a favorite of mine.  That is why I have found his Classic Necklace (J287999) to be such a welcome addition to my jewelry collection.  It simply is elegant and so tasteful.   The look and quality of this necklace is the same of pieces of four times the price.  It also looks great with so many colors--especially greys, creams--in addition to pinks and roses.  I hope this style can be brought back in other color stones in the future.  I'd love to see a grey stone with gunmetal or an amber or yellow stone with gold metal.

ILinea by Louis DellOlio Classic Necklace

Please bring back the Multi Shape Bead Torsade in the Red and Black Colors (J290366).  I missed that one and could really use it in both of those colors.  It is the kind of necklace that you want to buy in two of each color to have a lovely double effect. What an amazing piece!

Linea by Louis DellOlio Multi Shape Bead Torsade

QVC Social Team

Hi @Writer with Flair@Seka@tigress66!

Thanks for your posts. Would you be willing to share a photo of you wearing the QVC jewelry that you love? We might include your photos in an upcoming jewelry promotion.

Honored Contributor

OOO - Ms Tigress, sounds like you have wonderful pieces that you've collected through the years.  A gal after my own heart for sure.

No wonder you're the Tigress!  Sort of like Cleopatra!

Honored Contributor

I wish I could show you my jewelry but I don't own a cell phone, I have no idea how you place photos into the computer but I can share a little of what I own.  I was never a big jewelry person.  I did purchase jewelry but mostly earrings.  When I started watching QVC and saw Michael Dawkins, it was all over.  I have purchased quite a few of his rings and bracelets.  I love that he uses light gray pearls (I own 2 bracelets with his gray pearls) and own a few sterling bracelts.  I also am liking Scott Kay but have not made a purchase.  With no longer working, I now treat myself to jewelry every once in a while.  Thanks for sharing your treasures!

Cat HappyCat Happy

kindness is strength
Contributor

To the QVC Team.  I can understand you wanting photos, but I personally do not post pictures of myself on the internet.  If some have ended up there, it was not by my doing. 

Respected Contributor

Community_Team
QVC Social Team

Thank you for the opportunity to send pictures wearing my Linea Jewellery.  

I too however do not post pictures of myself or my Family (I also purchase Linea Jewellery for some Family Members).

I am sure that you will develop a fantastic promotion - and would certainly be pleased to see Linea as part of it.'

Please take a look at the Linea Reviews - both Jewellery & Clothing - over 50% of Louis's Items are Customer Top Rated - higher than any other QVC Designer of Jewellery and/or Clothing.

Trusted Contributor

Yes, please, please, please bring back the Linea Multi Shape Bead Torsade (J-290366) in Red!!! Have the black and it's fabulous and versatile!