Esteemed Contributor

Watching for the first time as they have Santa Fe jewelry all day. I am amazed at their prices. The ring I want from JTV to go with my enhancer costs $89 at JTV and Shop LC has it for $29.99

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak.  Keep in mind that you get what you pay for.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks @Kachina62 I purchased the ring, got an additional $9 discount, paid $25.87 with S&H. Let’s see what I get. 

Honored Contributor

You would be amazed who they are making jewelry for.  I'm not giving any names as I don't want to hurt their business.  LC has some duds, but the majority is pretty darn good quality.  

Occasional Contributor

I love ShopLC!! I have purchased many pieces in all categories, and their pricing and quality cannot be matched! I own many diamond rings, and was pleasantly surprised @ the beauty of the baguettes! Their premium AAA tanzanite & morganite offerings make the jewelry of other shopping channels look pitiful! Wish I had discovered them sooner!

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@qvcfreak.  Keep in mind that you get what you pay for.

Not always unfortunately.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Esteemed Contributor

I agree with @QVCkitty1, there can be price discrepancies.  I remember I used to buy much better quality jewelry at Shopnbc for a much lower price than the Q.  I thought it had to be a scam but it wasn't.

Honored Contributor

@qvcfreak wrote:

Watching for the first time as they have Santa Fe jewelry all day. I am amazed at their prices. The ring I want from JTV to go with my enhancer costs $89 at JTV and Shop LC has it for $29.99

I am watching more and more JTV .  I enjoy jewelry more than other items so I have narrowed what I watch.  Clothing Evine.  I saw a bracelet that colleen had on HSN for 189.00 and the same bracelet on JTV for 89.00.  I know jtv can afford better prices because they only do jewelry their silver jewelry is substantial.  They do  give gram weights.    Of course some pieces are better than others, but its that way on all channels.  For some reason on Shop lc the graphics are hard for me to read but they nice items too.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Wiley1 wrote:

I love ShopLC!! I have purchased many pieces in all categories, and their pricing and quality cannot be matched! I own many diamond rings, and was pleasantly surprised @ the beauty of the baguettes! Their premium AAA tanzanite & morganite offerings make the jewelry of other shopping channels look pitiful! Wish I had discovered them sooner!

Thanks Wiley.  I saw a lady the other day who had beautiful jewelry on.  When I see pretty jewelry I always comment on it.  She had gotten many pieces from JTV and Shop lc.

Esteemed Contributor

@qvcfreak  Never heard of ShopLC. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.