Honored Contributor

Shop LC sent a 20.00 order UPS Second Day Air, on them !

I ordered a couple keychains and a step stool on LC's last Christmas cut-off day.  I figured the shipment would be late, that would be OK as we are in a hard area of the country for shipping.  Lo and behold, UPS showed up Christmas Eve with this package, signature required.  I am so impressed, they certainly didn't make any money on this order.  

Honored Contributor

Re: Shop LC sent a 20.00 order UPS Second Day Air, on them !

[ Edited ]

Their shipping department is awesome. I can't believe they charge only $2.99 to ship most of their stuff and a bit more for larger things. I've never received a wrong order or something that was broken. Everything is always perfect when I get it and I usually receive stuff pretty darn fast, too.

BTW @depglass I bought three of the step stools last year and use one almost everyday. 

Trusted Contributor

Glad I read your post, @depglass. I need a step stool, & just ordered 1. The entire order came to $11.48. Can't beat that! Thanks for posting.

Honored Contributor

They are a nice company.  They sent me a free Roku last month.  I do buy a lot from them;  I collect their AAA & AA Tanzanite jewelry and their colored diamond jewelry.  They aren't available on any of our cable stations now and I complained about  that on FB, I expressed my disappointment and how watching on my computer didn't really work for me.   And then I got a call from a lovely woman who apologized for not being available in my area.  She thanked me for being such a good customer and offered to send me a Roku so that I could continue watching them.  A week later, it arrived.   When I told hubby, he gave me a long hard stare and asked   "exactly how MUCH to you buy from them?"  LOL   If you are wondering, not as much as I buy from QVC.  

Trusted Contributor

I never heard of this company, but just ordered a set of crystal apples.

You guys are good. Woman LOL

Honored Contributor

@chrystaltree wrote:

They are a nice company.  They sent me a free Roku last month.  I do buy a lot from them;  I collect their AAA & AA Tanzanite jewelry and their colored diamond jewelry.  They aren't available on any of our cable stations now and I complained about  that on FB, I expressed my disappointment and how watching on my computer didn't really work for me.   And then I got a call from a lovely woman who apologized for not being available in my area.  She thanked me for being such a good customer and offered to send me a Roku so that I could continue watching them.  A week later, it arrived.   When I told hubby, he gave me a long hard stare and asked   "exactly how MUCH to you buy from them?"  LOL   If you are wondering, not as much as I buy from QVC.  

It's not everyday that a home shopping network gives a customer a free Roku!  They must really like youWoman Very Happy @chrystaltree. ...and would hate to loose a good customer.Woman Happy