Honored Contributor

Does anyone know what happened to Chris Scalon? She was with Dan Dennis a few days in May and then she disappeared.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique wrote:

Does anyone know what happened to Chris Scalon? She was with Dan Dennis a few days in May and then she disappeared.

I don't know but I noticed they've got Kim Prentiss doing her own show in the mornings.Woman Frustrated Wish Chris would or could come back. I just can't take KP. Everyone else there is good for me except her. Rarely do I ever say negative things about hosts. I have to change the channel when KP is on. She makes me nervous and irritable. I just had to let this out...sorry.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee wrote:

I don't know but I noticed they've got Kim Prentiss doing her own show in the mornings.Woman Frustrated Wish Chris would or could come back. I just can't take KP. Everyone else there is good for me except her. Rarely do I ever say negative things about hosts. I have to change the channel when KP is on. She makes me nervous and irritable. I just had to let this out...sorry.

@SilleeMee   couldn't comment on Ms Prentiss when I first read this because I never watched her Jewel School shows on her previous channel.  I have intentionally watched after reading your comment and now understand. Wonder whose bright idea it was to pair Kim and Cheryl together. That is wrong on all levels.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Tique Cheryl is so knowledgeable about gemstones and I love listening to her talk about them...ALONE and not with KP! You're right, not a good pairing.