Honored Contributor

They are in Italy today.  It is so nice to watch.  I think they are in Tuscany, just beautiful.  Srefano Oro has nice pieces as well.

Honored Contributor

This network is floundering.  One would think they could spend money on something besides elaborate travel around the world.  Do you really care if the backdrop is a picture of Italy or the real thing?  

Honored Contributor

I never watched when QVC did those locations.  I always felt it was a tremendous waste of money, money which could better spent on free shipping for the customers, perhaps!

Honored Contributor

@depglass wrote:

This network is floundering.  One would think they could spend money on something besides elaborate travel around the world.  Do you really care if the backdrop is a picture of Italy or the real thing?  

@depglassI was thinking the same thing.  I saw Heather Hall post something yesterday on social media about working in Italy all week and just had to shake my head.  

Respected Contributor

@sunshine 919 wrote:

They are in Italy today.  It is so nice to watch.  I think they are in Tuscany, just beautiful.  Srefano Oro has nice pieces as well.

Arezzo

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

Yes, they are in Arezzo and the shows and jewelry and gowns are beautiful.  No one does remote shows like Shop HQ.  

Honored Contributor

I guess they are not floundering if they can afford Italy.  The scenery is beautiful.  

Honored Contributor

It makes me wonder what the costs are for flying (and housing) Stephano to the US vs sending a bare crew to Italy.  You never know....

Honored Contributor

Their presentations are much to be desired.  I was interested in the Top Deal for my niece in the rose gold.  They never showed it on air.  They should the gold and nothing else.  

Respected Contributor
Stefano had a 14K safety pin that came in three sizes and was promoted as a charm holder/pin. Thought it was an interesting concept and different way to wear charms we collect. I believe it sold out.

It’s possible the Italian Gold Company’s were footing the bill for the remote. I did not watch much and most of what I saw was on IG.