Valued Contributor
Shop our fabulous jewelry sale! Up to 40% off! And the least expensive piece starts at $23,000,000 (I’m exaggerating😏).
Honored Contributor

Buy one for each finger...

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: Shop HQ Be Like . . .

[ Edited ]

everything is more expensive these days...HQ is just following the inflation trend.

Honored Contributor

No I don't shop with them at all----and won't---

Honored Contributor

@grammarqueen wrote:
Shop our fabulous jewelry sale! Up to 40% off! And the least expensive piece starts at $23,000,000 (I’m exaggerating😏).

Must be Pamela Mccoy, lol she is so over priced.  Can't believe that other jewelry vendors left and they kept her.

Respected Contributor

Silly posts by obvious non-jewelry shoppers!

I prefer jewelry to expensive bags or shoes any day.

I have been a long-term customer of ShopHQ for many, many years, and I have a wonderful jewelry collection thanks partially to them.

Stefano Oro, Lambert Cheng, Cevherun, Beverly Hills Elegance, Effy, Sonia Bitton, Viale, and Pamela McCoy are but a few of the consistent high-quality brands on the station. (All gold!!)

What is even better is that Shop HQ offers GREAT sales, and COUPONS.

Yes, gold jewelry is expensive everywhere, so buying it is an investment and a thoughtful purchase.  However, the variety and the quality of ShopHQ is hard to beat.  (And yes, I have bought a lot on QVC, but the best brands of Imperial Gold, Eternagold and Judith Ripka gold are fading away.)

Respected Contributor

Sonia Bitton's jewelry on that channel was always SI clarity, but is no longer. Gems of Distinction pieces are I1 clarity. 

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Honored Contributor

In days gone by, I was able ot accumulate a fabulous gold and gem collection from SHQ for a very resonable price. Their jewelry put the other shopping channels to shame!!!

Honored Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper   Thank you for reminding me that Lambert Cheng is still on...many years ago I bought 24k gold Phoenix earrings with a small carnelian...My absolute fav earrings (and I wear them often...my signature and my nickname)...so meaningful to me which is basically the only reason I might wear jewelry today.  When I have a few minutes, I'll check out his current collection.  ThanksHeart

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  remember the sleeping beauty turquoise set in gold....wish I had bought a boat load ....couldn't touch it today.