Regular Contributor

On the TSV this morning the Lugg bag, Shawn was wearing a Halo ring with a band. I already own her first set with the cushion cut ring. Is this ring sold in Diamonique? I couldn't find it.

Honored Contributor

@dmqshopper wrote:

On the TSV this morning the Lugg bag, Shawn was wearing a Halo ring with a band. I already own her first set with the cushion cut ring. Is this ring sold in Diamonique? I couldn't find it.

I wasn't aware Shawn had a version of her diamond rings, but I could be wrong.  She wears her own real diamonds and not Diamonique.  

Honored Contributor

I have Shawn's original diamond ring set when she made a dupe of it in diamonique as well.

Then Shawn got her real engagement ring "augmented" with the halo design a couple of years ago.  She said her inspiration was when Courtney designed her first diamonique ring in that halo design. 

Shawn's is real, not diamonique, according to Shawn.  Her original ring, with the addition of the tiny halo diamonds.

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn wedding ring.

[ Edited ]

Obviously, Shawn's ring, Shawn's choice...but for me, I was sad to see she did that to her original ring, which I always thought was stunning and needed no augmentation.

It was a striking set with a beautiful, substantially sized cushion cut diamond along with a diamond infinity band...I always admired it.

Now, to me...it looks blah and like every other halo ring out there, which I thought detracted from her solitaire.

But, again, that's just my taste...I've always loved one beautiful solitaire over all the halo looks.

Honored Contributor

@amyb  I agree.

Honored Contributor

The purpose of placing a halo around a diamond is to give the illusion of a larger stone plus it makes more sparkle directed at the center stone making it look even larger. Trick of the eye.

Super Contributor
Shawn's ring is beautiful and appears Flawless to me
I am no jeweler . On TV it is difficult to see flaws but Shawn's ring IMO always shines & sparkles like crazy even when she has its of product on her hands more so than anyone's ring .
Honored Contributor

I think the only other ring Shawn has had done was the "Hear my sould speak" ring in silver with a wide band.