Not applicable

Shawn's "Hear My Soul Speak" jewelry

These pieces are beautiful and quite weighty.

The heart pendant can also be used as a charm for a special bracelet if you prefer not to wear it as a necklace.

The cuff is very pretty and not strangling on the wrist. The average size runs true to size, with some wiggle room; or, it does for me anyway. If you are a true size up to 7-1/2, then the cuff should be fine as an average, unless you have larger wrist bones. Then size up to large. The cuff cannot be "squeezed" - which is a good thing because it shows the strength, durability and thickness of the silver. If someone wants to wear it a lot, they should not need to worry about it denting or bending because it is flimsy. The pieces are not flimsy at all.

Depending on the shape of your fingers, it is a toss up of whether you should size up one or stay true to your ring size. Some women have longer, thinner fingers and knuckles while others may have a fleshier finger even if they are not overweight. It just depends.

If your fingers are not long and very thin like Shawn's or you have a bigger knuckle, I suggest sizing up. If your fingers shrink a bit in the winter as most do, then wear a very, very thin silver band (in front of the ring) to keep it in place. Or do not wear it in colder months. All just suggestions.

I also wish to offer a comment about a few of the reviews on the ring with Shawn inscribing her signature. Some have complained that it should reflect Shakespeare's signature or that it shows a bit of "conceit" on Shawn's part as one reviewer stated.

I disagree with that because, do not most shoppers buy and wear designer clothing with their name on it?

Shawn designed the ring or helped design the ring. Yes, she did not write the quote, but it is inspired by the original ring she has. And so many customers wanted that original ring.

Most know the famous quotes by Shakespeare, even just a line or two. So, I do not feel Shawn was disrespecting Shakespeare.

If you have the ring, and it is a comfortable fit, just enjoy it or any piece thereof. I think it was "over-the-top" for the reviewer to say that when she takes off the ring to show people, she "has to explain who Shawn is." *rolls eyes* Come on...so what?

I get the implication from that reviewer, she is a bit snooty. "Who" is really the one of conceit or feels a bit showy to friends? Hmmm.

So when a person comments on her handbag or clothing, does she open her handbag to reveal the inside lining; despite any hangtag on the outside?

Does she take off her shirt or pants and show them the tags? Does she need to explain who Susan Graver or Jeanne Bice are too? Or explain why Issac M has a signature daisy pattern on many things? Many vendors have their name on things and are not part of the design process. But, customes still buy because of the "name."

Please, go easy on Shawn. I think she is a real, down-to-Earth person. And yes, what is refreshing about her, is her quirkiness, her ad-libs, her mistakes, her originality. Why should the hosts be like "stepford wives?"

Some customers expect too much at times. There are jewelry stores everywhere in this country where you can buy a plain cigar-style silver band and have your own inscription on it, and while at it, inside the band, have inscribed the original author of that inscription. Geesh.

All that said, the silver is quite pretty. And for those who love to have jewerly made in Italy, well, there you go. Enjoy!

"To thine own self...be true" ~ William Shakespeare

Respected Contributor

Re: Shawn's "Hear My Soul Speak" jewelry

Shawn's original ring was bought by her mom in a small London Jewelry store. Do you know the name of the store? thank you.

Honored Contributor

Shawn no doubt could have declined to sign the ring, but she signed it and so she has to to take the nays with the ays.LOL I think we all know by now that Shawney Sue has issues, I'm not saying she's dishonest, just that things and situations seem to be magnified for her. I really don't take any thing she says seriously, she's a TV sales person/actress for COL.

Honored Contributor

@CalMom wrote:

Shawn's original ring was bought by her mom in a small London Jewelry store. Do you know the name of the store? thank you.

The jewelry store is Wright and Teague.  I have several pieces from them and they are lovely, but pricey.  The original ring Shawn received from her mother is the Tempest of Stars ring, still available on their website.

Trusted Contributor

only Shawn is a salesperson/actress?  Why are these hosts on QVC, to sell, just in case you haven't figured that out.  I really like Shawn and don't think she's an actress at all.  I think she is very kind and spiritual and I love her for that.  And shame on you to say she has issues and we all don't know that!  If you've been through what she has, how would you like if that was you and someone spoke about you in that way?  

I dont understand all this viciousnesson and hatred for Shawn.  I'm sure it's the same posters that posted vile and hateful remarks about Lisa.  I'm sure you don't know Shawn personally, so you or anyone else does not have the right to say she has issues.

Respected Contributor

You can say "she has issues", I believe everyone has issues.  If you don't believe, understand, agree, think and so forth with the way that you act, that person has an issue.

Trusted Contributor

I think Wright Teague

Super Contributor

soooo.   OP. I guess she sold you on her jewelry.  No one really knows these hosts, but I do know one thing. She uses herself as the selling grab.  If she uses it, you should use it. Must work for some. There are other inspirational jewelry out there. Did you buy other brands or just Shawn's stuff? From your post, it was more about Shawn than the jewelry. Everyone wants to be her best friend.

Occasional Contributor

I always wear a 6 but had to size up in this, but the ring is beautiful. Love iot!!!

Honored Contributor

I have her ring and charm bracelet; the ring I sized up in order to wear on my thumb/index finger. Love the weight and smoothness of it and it goes with everything. Her bracelet appealed to me for many reasons and I would up adding a few charms to it that  all hold deep meanings for me. The thing about her bracelet is the design works with dressy and casual, love the toggle and it can hold MANY charms. A few people have asked me where I bought it (meaning the chain as they didn;t know it came with charms) because they wanted a high quality charm bracelet without the lobster clasp.  No complaints at all about these items : )