Regular Contributor

She is still terrific! Sometimes these forums are where unhappy people come to express their own unhappiness or frustration in life.  I watch her presentations and they are interesting and fun. I also love the energy of Saturday Morning Q. I try to watch every week as it is mood lifting and there are a great variety of products.The two hosts are also terrific. Thanks to Kristin, I am taking care of my diet and exercise daily. Alberti helps me with great organization. Thanks QVC for hiring such great hosts.

Valued Contributor

@Jazzycat1  I don't think people are making comments because they are unhappy, IMO most are just voicing their opinions on what they see or hear Shawn mention on air.  Shawn has numerous times discussed on air how she does not shower that often...so IMO that is a problem and honestly disgusting...and I am not a unhappy person for saying that.

Trusted Contributor

The ugliest  earrings ever ! She wins !

Honored Contributor

Those earrings are horrid in my book.Smiley Sad

Honored Contributor

@docsgirl wrote:

Anything for attention.  Very sad.

@docsgirl 

And......is there anything new?????

Respected Contributor

Gross!

Honored Contributor

No ..... absolutely not for me.   

Way too big / flamboyant for my personal style.  I would look like I was going to a costume party.

Plus, I wear hearing aids and glasses .... there's enough stuff already on my ears!

I have small ears and tiny earlobes. Small studs or small hoops are about all that I wear.  

Esteemed Contributor

NOPE!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Shawn's earrings

[ Edited ]

The look reminds me of one of the characters 'Laverne' that Cher played with the glasses and dangling earrings on the Sonny & Cher Show years ago.

Trusted Contributor

She will put anything on for. Attention.Earings that are outdated,hair a mess,an those darn glasses.That's Shawn..